How do you get rid of the "Fat Pad"

Chizomp

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
What is the best exercises to get rid of the fat that your penis comes out of....

I was 308lb last year and my dick was pretty tiny do to the excessive weight that was there, now its 6-7inches and 5inches girth; But when i press my fingers down i get another 1-1/2 inches do to the fat that is hiding my penis. You know, your penis is connected to your abdomen etc etc.

Now im (im 6'5 tall) now213 muscular fit, still got 15lbs i could prob lose but definately in good shape. People always ask how to lose "Love Handles" "thigh fat". Well what excorsize is the best to get rid of that fat pad where ur dick comes out. Cause it seems that weight just sticks there.

Thanks for your time

pingeyeping

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I too have recently lost weight. I am 6'4 and I used to be 300 lbs as I was an offensive lineman in college. I have pretty much transformed my body as I am now 195. I used to lose some length do to the fat pad. I no longer have that problem and while I cant give you any specific excersises to help lose the pad, I can say that I no longer have a pad like I used to and I attribute that to a well balanced diet, lots of runniing on a treadmill and lots of abdominal work (basic crunches, leg lifts, along with resistance ab work). From what I have read any abdominal fat seems to be the last fat to go on a male and I can attest that was the case with me. When I was at about 215 my body looked strange as I still had love handles and some fat but from 215 to my current weight of 195 that seemed to go away. So I would advise you to keep doing what you have been doing because to lose that much weight so far you must be doing something right.

Chizomp

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
very encouraging... Someone i can relate to.... Interesting, i will deffinately take that into consideration.

Right now i work out 4-6 days a week(6days 3/4 times)

But how we work out is bulking... 3-4 exercises in 2 muscle categories a day primary and secondary....

I am considering cutting that and do 1-2 sets of different muscle routines. and pick up running / abdominal daily.

Thanks for your input, will definately change it up!

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
The key here is adbomnal work and cardio, diet. So much fitness these days has gone astray from the fact that one should do ab-work in lue of getting a six pack from doing resistance traiing and starving yourself to death. But thier are benifits for doing ab work if done right

1: Ab work reduces the fat pad.
2: Ab work helps keep your spine mobile.

About love handles they are not the same as the rectus abdominus. Not determined by how much cardio you do but by how much oblique work you do. Example of this would be core execise on the Swiss Ball. Obliques can be shrunk merely by doing side bends because they respond more like the bicep rather than the other ab muscles.

A cool exercise for the obliques:

Find a swiss ball lay on your back drape your knees over the swiss ball. With your legs role the ball side to side slowly. You get a real good stretch in the obliques developing them w/o growing them bigger.

Last edited:

hiro

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, a fat pad encave operative penis size, as you lose inches from your fat pad you get them in NBPEL, and your penis appears to be bigger? am i right?

kingpole

Reaction score
So, a fat pad encave operative penis size, as you lose inches from your fat pad you get them in NBPEL, and your penis appears to be bigger? am i right?

It does not appear bigger it becomes bigger. For every 30 pound of extra fat you carry on your body you lose 1" in penis size. When you thinner more of the shaft is exposed. The tissue also becomes thinner along more length. So you actually gain size by losing the adipose tissue.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Also , kneeding the fat pad as you jelg or stretch and pushing it in and out away from the pelvic increases circulation and heat, which increases chemical synthesis that I'm hoping converts the fatty tissue to energy or muscle, but I know for a fact it disperses the fatty tissue leaving less on the pelvic. Though I'm a small wasted average size guy, I was surprised at how much fatty pad I had even being in above average shape for my age.

pecker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dude, you have some excess fat. You need to start cutting to lose the fat you have there.

Bulking will not help your situation, it will probably make it worse, because you're not losing fat with bulking, but you're gaining fat.

Do a nice clean proper cut for couple of months, you should see a decrease in the fat in the penis area (and everywhere else in your body)

kingpole

Reaction score
Dude, you have some excess fat. You need to start cutting to lose the fat you have there.

Bulking will not help your situation, it will probably make it worse, because you're not losing fat with bulking, but you're gaining fat.

Do a nice clean proper cut for couple of months, you should see a decrease in the fat in the penis area (and everywhere else in your body)

I agree with this with bullking you can also gain fat at the same time. Can you give us a good cutting diet and exercise regime that would help these guys get started. Im diabetic so my version would likely become borin for a non-diabetic beings my diest is constantly low carb around the 75-125 gram range.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Really stuboun cases of fat pad, that are not responsive to diet are treated surgicaly. But I doubt this is the case with you.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Well veg you bring up some good points. Which was why I mentioned surgury as a last resort, some people are programed to hold fat in the pubic area even when lean.
Two things though, first fat % cannot be accurately measured on live subjects. Second you do not need to be ripped up to show abs if the muscle is there. Of course to have muscle you need to work it; crunches etc.

ajmarket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Listen to vegetarian.

1,000s of crunches isn't going to do you any good if you're still eating more calories than you burn.. and ab exercises aren't high calorie burning exercises.. you'd be surprised how hard it is to burn 100 calories doing ab only workouts..

As for "kneeding" the fat pad, are you serious?

Come on.. if this was your very best friend who came to you in tears because they were an emotional wreck about the size of their fat pad would you honestly tell them to "kneed" their fat pad?

Get on a sound weight training, cardio and diet program.

Chizomp

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Great input guys, i have been looseing weight for over a year now and i want to drop 15-20lbs max.

Cardio hmm?
Is there any routene to make a cardio work out plan with hitting all the muscle categories as well? like (20-30 reps) 10sec breaks; etc etc along with running ?

thanks alot

right now its,

MON-Chest/Forearms
TUES- LEGS /abs
WEDS- BACK / secondary either abs or forearms / cardio
THURS- Shoulders / traps
FRI- Triceps/forearms
SAT- Biceps / abs
On each primary we do 4 different excercises and 4 sets. so for like chest (bench, incline,decline, Flys). And also have a workout partner

And the way we do also, since we hit chest / back it works out our tris/bi's. Then we hit em again later on in the week.

Also about a yr and a half ago i was on the "No Carb" Diet and still till this day eat like that but im stuck at 213(6'5 tall) for over 4 months.... Any diet in particular to "Shock" my body to shedding these extra pounds?

ajmarket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nis and tris don't need their own day, they're small muscles.. shouldn't take more than 15min to give your bis or tris a good workout.. if you do them on the same day that's a 30min workout.. now you've got a free day to do cardio

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Listen to vegetarian.

1,000s of crunches isn't going to do you any good if you're still eating more calories than you burn.. and ab exercises aren't high calorie burning exercises.. you'd be surprised how hard it is to burn 100 calories doing ab only workouts..

As for "kneeding" the fat pad, are you serious?

Come on.. if this was your very best friend who came to you in tears because they were an emotional wreck about the size of their fat pad would you honestly tell them to "kneed" their fat pad?

Get on a sound weight training, cardio and diet program.

Dead serious about my PE. He wants to concentrate on getting more penis out of that area, he needs to stretch as much of that skin as he can and eliminate as much of that fatty tissue there as possible.
You guys got off on total weight training ect.........why do you massage muscles before and after workouts? Do you also massage the fatty tissue with the muscle or are the trainers so good they can actually pinpoint muscle only? Kneeding might have been a bad choice of words but its the same as massaging and I happen to know it works for me. I gained weight , but lost some fatty tissue there, so I attribute it to my workouts. If you have any eveidence contrary to that I'd like hear it.
Now I haven't actually weight trained in years but I do know this one important fact. There are two things you can do to bring out your ABS for instance, not just one.
1. Lose the fat surrounding that area
2. Build up the muscle there
Either of these will indeed show more cut muscle , but this has nothing to do with the fatty pad on the pelvic bone or bringing the inner penis out further.

ajmarket

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Weight training, cardio and proper diet will remove the fat pad much quicker than kneeding and I'm still skeptical if that would even work.

Not to mention it'll provide numerous benefits that the kneeding method alone will not such as overall fat loss, muscle building and better circulation (great for erections)

pecker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great input guys, i have been looseing weight for over a year now and i want to drop 15-20lbs max.

Cardio hmm?
Is there any routene to make a cardio work out plan with hitting all the muscle categories as well? like (20-30 reps) 10sec breaks; etc etc along with running ?

thanks alot

right now its,

MON-Chest/Forearms
TUES- LEGS /abs
WEDS- BACK / secondary either abs or forearms / cardio
THURS- Shoulders / traps
FRI- Triceps/forearms
SAT- Biceps / abs
On each primary we do 4 different excercises and 4 sets. so for like chest (bench, incline,decline, Flys). And also have a workout partner

And the way we do also, since we hit chest / back it works out our tris/bi's. Then we hit em again later on in the week.

Also about a yr and a half ago i was on the "No Carb" Diet and still till this day eat like that but im stuck at 213(6'5 tall) for over 4 months.... Any diet in particular to "Shock" my body to shedding these extra pounds?

As far as your workout routine is concerned, I think you're splitting the muscles way too much. Maybe do a two day split, one day upper body, the other day lower body workouts.

Example:

Monday: Upper Body/Cardio
Tuesday: Lower Body
Wednesday: Rest/Cardio
Thursday: Upper Body/Cardio
Friday: Lower Body
Saturday: Cardio
Sunday: Cardio (Optional)

Focus on compound exercises, rather than isolation. Do bigger compound exercises like Deadlift, Squats, rows, pull-ups.

Remember, the key is the diet. You need to eat less calories than your body needs. You can workout every day, and run for thousands of miles, if you don't have a proper diet YOU WON'T LOSE WEIGHT.

As far as the diet is concerned, there are better and healthier diets than low carb. I would recommend you to look up carbohydrate cycling diets aka "carb cycling". Google it! I've found carb cycling to work best. Don't starve yourself, eat 5-6 small meals per day.

REMEMBER... DIET IS THE KEY

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Actually, there's the "skinfold method" and the "US Navy method" ;)

Neither is accurate for a %.
Athletes usually use sum of skinfolds.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Chizomp you are doing old style bodybuiling training Arnold etc 16 sets a bodypart etc. Never saw this work well roid free, though perhaps it is ok for weight loss. Would consider cuting sets /exercises and adding cardio.

cheetoh12

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Im here at the site because I want to increase my penis size. I'm not fat at all slim flat stomach. But I when I push the fat pad I notice how much my penis increase. Now my goal is not to increase my size is to loose the lil fat pad I have. What are some exercise I can do to loose? I'll post a picture soon of my penis with the fat pad push behind.. its a bi difference.