What can you expect Right Off?

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
You decide to get in shape, so you wake up saturday morning and proceed to run a mile like you used to do when you were younger. You push yourself and manage to get in 1/2 a mile or so and call it a good start. Later that night your legs are cramping and swelling, you have slight pain and discomfort, but you know it was from the 1/2 mile run earlier so you take a hot bath and some ibuprofen. The next morning you wake up and you're so stiff and sore you have to do a 20-30 minute warmup before you even attempt a run................................................................

One thing that almost always gets overlooked for newcomers is what to expect immediately upon starting exersizes. Just as if you started running yesterday and your muscles were sore that evening, your penis will react from exersize with similiar symptoms. Loss of EQ, minor soreness and especially turtling are all very normal when you first start PE and it should be expected. Other symptoms could be a tingling burning sensation when urinating or ejaculating, or even skin irritation. These symptoms will improve as you become conditioned to working your unit. Remember this is something new that your body has to become accustomed to. Pain, however is not to be expected and needs to be attended to accordingly.

If you're just starting out you need to stick to your beginner's routine https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/2166-jp-s-90-day-beginner-routine.htmland follow the safety precautions of Heating up properly and not using too much force. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/3636-safety-first.html Expect some discomfort and loss of EQ as your unit is not accustomed to this extra form of work but don't lose your head over minor changes as your mental state is equally important to penis health as your physical state. Be careful and use good judgement taking advantage of all the Great, Free advice here in the forums and grow a nice big healthy dick.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks JP!! I felt we had so many repetitive posts about the same newbie symptoms that maybe I could head many off with this information.

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You decide to get in shape, so you wake up saturday morning and proceed to run a mile like you used to do when you were younger. You push yourself and manage to get in 1/2 a mile or so and call it a good start. Later that night your legs are cramping and swelling, you have slight pain and discomfort, but you know it was from the 1/2 mile run earlier so you take a hot bath and some ibuprofen. The next morning you wake up and you're so stiff and sore you have to do a 20-30 minute warmup before you even attempt a run................................................................

One thing that almost always gets overlooked for newcomers is what to expect immediately upon starting exersizes. Just as if you started running yesterday and your muscles were sore that evening, your penis will react from exersize with similiar symptoms. Loss of EQ, minor soreness and especially turtling are all very normal when you first start PE and it should be expected. Other symptoms could be a tingling burning sensation when urinating or ejaculating, or even skin irritation. These symptoms will improve as you become conditioned to working your unit. Remember this is something new that your body has to become accustomed to. Pain, however is not to be expected and needs to be attended to accordingly.

If you're just starting out you need to stick to your beginner's routine https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/2166-jp-s-90-day-beginner-routine.htmland follow the safety precautions of Heating up properly and not using too much force. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/3636-safety-first.html Expect some discomfort and loss of EQ as your unit is not accustomed to this extra form of work but don't lose your head over minor changes as your mental state is equally important to penis health as your physical state. Be careful and use good judgement taking advantage of all the Great, Free advice here in the forums and grow a nice big healthy dick.

I had sex two days ago and after ejaculation i had this tingling sensation and i was worried what it could be .... this about explains it !!!!!

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
To expand on this subject slightly......................

What happens right after you have sex and blow a load?

1. Does your dick stand up Hard and throbbing ready for more?
2. Do you almost immediately lose your erection and your dick starts drawing up leaving you waiting for several minutes before its ready again??
3. Do you feel like running a mile or two and maybe pumping some weights?
4 Do you feel like a nap?

My point here is, even though it was only sex, your dick still reacts negatively and you need RECOVERY TIME from the physical workout.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd like to mention as a forethought to this post, that since about my 2nd- 3rd month of PE I have had rebound erections within 5-10 minutes of sex just as I used to have when I was a teenager and this has afforded me many more multiple O sessions. I find the Hunger factor much stronger after sex than the sleepy factor now. Needless to say, I head for the peanut butter and the protein shakes immediately following most sex sessions as of late.

jadzeno69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great job PH, I was getting a little concerned with the latest string of over-concerned newbies posting after their first PE workout with the classic "am I doing this right," or "is this normal," etc. This should ease everyone's mind hopefully. No doubt there'll still be overtrainers who demand attention, but this should help.