Stretching

hopin&prayin

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone has noticed but sometimes when your stretching you pull and it feels tight like its as far as you can stretch it but really its just you got alittle bit of the lose skin when you were grabbin and pulled that tight instead of pulling your dick your just pulling the skin i think that could be a real reason why some of you aren't getting the results you want i could be wrong just a guess but make sure to pull the skin close up to your body and then grabb it and pull it to stretch idk let me know if you notice a difference??? would love to hear your thoughts thanks

----Procrastination is like masterbation its fun for awhile but in the end your just fucking yourself---

cgoodness

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
i have also noticed this and when it happens i'll just release and regrab much like you described.

adrenalPE44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I am stretching, it feels like tiny strings (ligaments) are getting pulled out tight. I hope I am doing it right. :p

adrenalPE44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
YES Thank you for saying that what I am doing is good! :D And I just pull the ligaments to feel enough tension, not like ripping them OFF. lol :)

Last edited:

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone has noticed but sometimes when your stretching you pull and it feels tight like its as far as you can stretch it but really its just you got alittle bit of the lose skin when you were grabbin and pulled that tight instead of pulling your dick your just pulling the skin i think that could be a real reason why some of you aren't getting the results you want i could be wrong just a guess but make sure to pull the skin close up to your body and then grabb it and pull it to stretch idk let me know if you notice a difference??? would love to hear your thoughts thanks

----Procrastination is like masterbation its fun for awhile but in the end your just fucking yourself---
Run-on posts suck, buddy. How about breaking it up with some periods and a comma, every now and then?

mrcarrick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks JP im glad someone else enjoys nice grammer. I really struggle otherwise, I have to read the post three or four times and then just have no motivation to try and reply after the effort of reading it. I think Remek made a point about punctuation a month back but hasn't seemed to work on everyone yet.