Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

On my off days like today, I wake up with steel-like morning wood before I pee, then throughut the day, I get either a lot of hard and strong erections or flaccid state of penis that feels like it wants to go to semi-erect state and is pretty warm sometimes because pre-cum comes out often, which is sort of annoying. Are these good PI's? Thanks for your responses.

Originally posted by adrenalPE44 View Post
    On my off days like today, I wake up with steel-like morning wood before I pee, then throughut the day, I get either a lot of hard and strong erections or flaccid state of penis that feels like it wants to go to semi-erect state and is pretty warm sometimes because pre-cum comes out often, which is sort of annoying. Are these good PI's? Thanks for your responses.
    Morning wood is always a good PI, it shows that you have got a better flow of blood going to your penis than normal. I'm not really sure about the pre-cum but hey, can't be too bad!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
    X