Think I've gained a little already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I've gained a little already.

I started a thread the other day about how long it takes to gain an inch.

Well I'm sure I've gained about a CM in length, in the last couple of weeks and I only did the exercises twice last week.

I measured myself with a 6 inch ruler, now you all know that really it's not 6 inches it's six and a small bit, because you have a little bit of plastic at either end.

Now when I stick my penis to that ruler it measures the exact length, whereas before it was a little shorter.

Also I read that if your penis is bent (my bends downwards), you should measure with a flexible tape measure to get a more accurate length. If that's true I've almost gained 1/4 of an inch.

Another thing, about warming up.

Is it okay to have a bath as a warm up, and for a warm down to use a cup with warm water? I don't have a micro wave, and it's not easy to get some privacy unless I'm in the bathroom.

I usually have a bath at night for about 20 minutes, then do the routine, then stick my penis in a cup with warm water for 6 minutes as a warm down.

Is that okay?

Comment

Hot baths would be great for Heatup, as moist Heat is actually the most penetrating form and last longest. Please continue to keep a detailed log of your gains.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
      X