Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean to hold back an orgasm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pegasus
    replied
    Read up on edging guys, lots on this site. Kp says edging has a pe effect at 30 min plus.

Leave a comment:

• trex
    replied
    When I dry orgasm my dick remains very hard and can do do so for many dry orgasms
    Lol i also dont really know how to get dry orgasms.

I experienced it ONCE in my lifetime but i dont know how to get it again.

Leave a comment:

• slanker
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
    Wow. I NEVER run out of fantasies when I'm engaged in edging or just masturbating.
    I don't know, I guess I do and I don't. I guess sometimes other things on my mind I start thinking about and distracts me. But I edge for like 10-20 minutes is that enough or should I go for longer?

Leave a comment:

• MrBigDick
    replied
    Originally posted by slanker View Post
    I get bored because I run out of fantasies or something else runs through my mind. And sometimes it goes limp after the big draw.
    Wow. I NEVER run out of fantasies when I'm engaged in edging or just masturbating.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Suppose I am lucky to be young, fit and a middleweight.
    On a serious note, I do think I am lucky not to get these problems, even these days.

Leave a comment:

• slanker
    replied
    I get bored because I run out of fantasies or something else runs through my mind. And sometimes it goes limp after the big draw.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Trex I can't believe you get bored edging, you should be having a good time.
    Rbi this is not my experience.
    When I dry orgasm my dick remains very hard and can do do so for many dry orgasms. Of course I am "only" 49, so I hope I have many years left.

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    One thing i notice edging can help that pecker grow once you pass the 30 minute mark. I no,longer have PONR'd unless i abstain for about 4 days then i can get PONR's. If you plan to edge do it at least 3 times per week rather you ejaculate or not.

Leave a comment:

• jayhawk11
    replied
    Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    Perhaps it's just me ,but I prefer the multi orgasm method.
    Same here. I have yet to perfect it, but I'm getting there.

Leave a comment:

• trex
    replied
    As was said above, do one long hard kegel once you reach your PONR and you should be able to ward off an ejaculation and climax
    You mean ward off both ejaculation/climax or ward off ejaculation BUT climax?
    Perhaps what your referring to is having orgasms close in proximity to one another?
    Isnt that multiple orgasms?

Leave a comment:

• MrBigDick
    replied
    Originally posted by trex View Post
    Ya i mean ejaculation, sorry. I was wondering if edging would be good for making it take longer before i feel the need to ejaculate

What about multiple orgasms, does edging help with that? (whatever that is)

I've never had a multiple so I couldn't tell you, unless your referring to giving her the multiples. Perhaps what your referring to is having orgasms close in proximity to one another? Edging will help with all of it. As was said above, do one long hard kegel once you reach your PONR and you should be able to ward off an ejaculation and climax.

Leave a comment:

• trex
    replied
    There's no time limit here bro, it happens when it happens. But, your starting now so you should be able to abstain from climax and ejaculation when you finally start having sex. A question though, why would you want to hold off orgasm 100% of the time? I don't even do that.
    Ya i mean ejaculation, sorry. I was wondering if edging would be good for making it take longer before i feel the need to ejaculate

What about multiple orgasms, does edging help with that? (whatever that is)

Leave a comment:

• rbi99
    replied
    If you are reaching the PONR and "kegel like crazy", you will blow your load right then and there. If you are reaching the PONR you need to do a single long held kegel (probably for 10 seconds or more). If successful you will not cum, but you will soften up. It isn't like if you stop from cumming you retain a full erections and all the same urges. If you are young you will regain everything very quickly, but for us old bastards we might as well just let it rip right then and there!!

Leave a comment:

• eompow
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
    There's no time limit here bro, it happens when it happens. But, your starting now so you should be able to abstain from climax and ejaculation when you finally start having sex. A question though, why would you want to hold off orgasm 100% of the time? I don't even do that.

Mr BD is right on the 100% of the time. It seems to go in cycles with what ever makes me and her happy. Sometimes between 2 to 5 multiples and then sometimes just the one and then done. Keep it flexible and change things up to create some variety. Also outside stress , vacations, business travel and other variables can influence what a couple wants and needs.

I guess just have fun with the love of your life.

Have a great PE day.

Leave a comment:

• courage
    replied
    It means that ____ can thrust for x amount of time before he comes. He can thrust for x amount of time and then he has to stop and cool of. Practicing sexual stamina techniques such as edging will increase this amount of time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X