Standard for Healthy BC/PC Muscles

buchmiller

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been Kegeling for about three months and I have noticed a difference in (1) my erection quality; (2) my ability to hold urine or squirt it out; (3) my ability to hold the muscles flexed. I have tried stopping the feeling of imminent ejaculation by flexing my BC while masturbating and have done it successfully. However, while I don't come at all, I sometimes lose my erection or hardness after doing this. It's like my body thinks that it came when it didn't. And I've noticed this with strong Kegeling in general while masturbating.

So far the Kegeling hasn't given me rock-hard erections, but I have seen a difference in the upward angle of my erection. And I'd say I can hold a relatively hard clench in my BC now for about twenty seconds. After fifteen seconds it doesn't feel as intense. And at thirty seconds, the clench is a lot weaker than at ten seconds. It's a lot easier to tightly clench the lower musculature along the perineum -- more the PC muscles than the BC, I guess.

I was wondering, though, if anybody has thought about objective standards for BC/PC strength. Obviously being able to flex harder and for longer is better than only being able to flex weakly for a few seconds, but where is the "Healthy" range and where is the "Optimal" range?

How have you known when your Kegels became as strong as they could be? Was it with the strength of long flexes? The number of quick flexes you could do? A substantial difference in erection quality?

How have you known if you're overtraining?

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I swear to God that I am going to invent a gauge to insert Simultaneously, into the urethra and rectum to measure BC and PC pelvic floor strength. Anybody want to back me with funding?

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
I swear to God that I am going to invent a gauge to insert Simultaneously, into the urethra and rectum to measure BC and PC pelvic floor strength. Anybody want to back me with funding?

That has got to be the best damned idea I have heard of this entire year!! We could make it prelubed and call it
"JP's Easy Greasy DP BC/PC CT"
That's JP's Easy Greasy Double Penetrating BC/PC Colo/Penol Tensiometer

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Buch, that's a tough question. The reason is no one knows when you get there. As long as you're improving, you haven't gotten there yet.

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd say a good indicator of progress on this area is your mustache. Usually there is a positive correlation between the strength of your kegeling muscles and the overall growth of your mustache, both in it's size and in how fast it grows. A properly strengthened BC/PC combo will most likely bring about that Walrus look that's quite popular amongst truck-drivers, Halal butchers, bikers, India's "jungle pirates" and some aquarium workers.

JonPop

Reaction score
That has got to be the best damned idea I have heard of this entire year!! We could make it prelubed and call it
"JP's Easy Greasy DP BC/PC CT"
That's JP's Easy Greasy Double Penetrating BC/PC Colo/Penol Tensiometer

We could put it into a very nice leather bound box with highly polished brass hinges and a child proof lock. Batteries included.

JonPop

Reaction score
I'd say a good indicator of progress on this area is your mustache. Usually there is a positive correlation between the strength of your kegeling muscles and the overall growth of your mustache, both in it's size and in how fast it grows. A properly strengthened BC/PC combo will most likely bring about that Walrus look that's quite popular amongst truck-drivers, Halal butchers, bikers, India's "jungle pirates" and some aquarium workers.
Hey, watch it buddy. I've got one of those mustaches. But come to think of it...um, uh Kegels?

I think we "Jungle Pirated" this thread. :eek:

Beaver Cleaver

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ha! I too have one of those, but I would swear that it is now growing back in with my original hair color.
I am just waiting for someone to make a comment about it. I went mostly gray back in my early thirties.
W.M.P. always has an interesting take on things, and I believe he is on to something with this one.