What food/drinks/supplements to take to enhance penile growth?

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like the title states,what foods,drinks and supplements should i take in order to enhance my penile growth? Because i know that for body building proteins,carbs and good fats are needed in good percentage to fill up the micro tears that one causes due to stress from body building. I guess it might work the same for the penis .... Is it true? And if it is could you suggest me some food/drinks or supplements that are easily available?

Learningtolive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have also thought about it the same way. If your penile cells are rupturing and then stitching back up, but larger and thicker, you would need protein/aminoacids to help that reconstruction. It do makes sense. Anyway I do take a protein shake after my pe train which usually is at night. So I have protein for reconstructing my penile tissue aswell as for the rest of the whole body during the night.

Learningtolive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And obviously have heard of the Green Tea benefits

calvin6969

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I doubt there are anything that u can eat to make it bigger
i mean if there was ppl would be buying that stuff every 2 minutes
and everyone would have a monster sized dick haha
so nah man
PE all the way and just eat healthy

DailyAffirmation

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
JP's recommended stack is:

1 Super B complex.
1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
1 60 mg Zinc.
2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
1 500 mg L-Lysine.

This is just a bunch of good stuff that promotes tissue growth through the production of nitric oxide

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
JP's recommended stack is:

1 Super B complex.
1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
1 60 mg Zinc.
2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
1 500 mg L-Lysine.

This is just a bunch of good stuff that promotes tissue growth through the production of nitric oxide

Ok .... Where do i buy these products from cuz i have never heard of them before and have no idea where they are available.

DailyAffirmation

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok .... Where do i buy these products from cuz i have never heard of them before and have no idea where they are available.

You can get all of those from your local GNC, or any mega mart with a decent supplement section.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As far as food and diet are concerned, eat healthy, low fat, high protein foods. Avoid fats and starches (anything that can clog arteries and thus restrict blood flow). This includes caffeine. Instead of soda, drink water or fruit juice. Stay away from copious amounts of alcohol as well. The occasional drink won't hurt you but frequent nights of drunken stupors will negatively affect penis growth. Also, regular exercise apart from your P.E. regiment is a plus as well. Strength training and cardio will ease the growth process.

I

iron_maiden-360

Unreg/Unconfirmed
I've read that Ginkgo Biloba and Ginseng are good.

I've done a bit of resaerch and found a couple of products.

Ginkgo Biloba - 6000mg
Ginkgo Biloba - 1250mg
Ginkgo Biloba & Ginseng - 3000mg & 600mg

Which would be best? I only want to try one to start with.

Also, I read that L'arginine is used by body-builders, so does it have any side effects like weight gain or anything?

Thanks!

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
As far as food and diet are concerned, eat healthy, low fat, high protein foods. Avoid fats and starches (anything that can clog arteries and thus restrict blood flow). This includes caffeine. Instead of soda, drink water or fruit juice. Stay away from copious amounts of alcohol as well. The occasional drink won't hurt you but frequent nights of drunken stupors will negatively affect penis growth. Also, regular exercise apart from your P.E. regiment is a plus as well. Strength training and cardio will ease the growth process.

You do bring up a point bad carbs can raise your cholesterol as much as a diet high in saturated fat. This is especially true for diabetics, Those with metabolic syndrome and glucose intolerance.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Arginine helps to build muscle and is also good for erectile dysfunction. Arginine and AAKg work better taken with vitamin "C".

DailyAffirmation

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also, I read that L'arginine is used by body-builders, so does it have any side effects like weight gain or anything?

Thanks!

Excellent question. Arginine mixed with oxygen in the blood creates Nitric Oxide, which increases blood flow toward muscles that are being exercised, helping the building process, which is why bodybuilders use it. The only thing that's going to make you gain weight is an increase in caloric intake or a decrease in activity/metabolism.

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your reply .... I will try and get a few of the supplements that u guys mentioned ....

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bump!!!!

I

iron_maiden-360

Unreg/Unconfirmed
I've got some Ginkgo Bilboa & Ginseng and some Zinc supplements in the post. Will let you know how it goes. Hopefully the Zinc will improve the size of my load :D