Penis Enlargement Doesn't Work: the initial doubts

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's no mystery that most mainstream audiences believe PE is a crock. Here's a snippet from what Dr. Drew (of Loveline) thinks about penis enlargement:

Dr. Drew from drdrew.com said:
Natural methods are complete nonsense and mechanical devices probably do little or nothing to cavernous body within the penis, which actually enlarges and causes the erection. . .Forget the penis enlargement.

Discussion: I think the big obstacles for a lot of beginning PEers is believing that this stuff works. I don't blame anyone for doubting that PE is a hoax--it's what most of us have been taught for the majority of our lives. But how did you overcome these initial doubts? If you believed that PE didn't work, then what made you search for it? Note: This is presuming that you did search for PE information. IF you didn't, how did you find out about PE?

beavertaffy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I really don't remember how I heard about it. Somehow I got intrigued enough to pay $40 for a pay site.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
How long ago was that, beaver?

beavertaffy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i think in 2003. it was worth it cause it got me started, and introduced jelqing and organized stretching. But it really wasn't that much information.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Beaver: Did they have as much information as our free guide?

beavertaffy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hell no! It was a sensible beginners program, but that was about it. It also didn't have a discussion forum. So the only option was to re-read more carefully and make your best estimate if you had questions on details.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yea, that's pretty much been the norm for every paysite I've ever used.

BUT back to the topic: I know a lot of men initially doubt PE as realistic. A lot of guys even think it's dangerous. If you were one of these men, what made you overcome these doubts?

beavertaffy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No clue really, I just figured I had nothing to lose so I went for it. If a risk seems worth it I generally jump in it.

Dicko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I saw all these ads about pills, pumps and various devices and thought, I would never pay anything for something that is highly unlikely to work.

But then I saw this one ad about natural penis exercises to increase the size. Right then, I came to the realization that I don't need to pay for anything to try this stuff. Theres no pills, devices or anything physical I need to order, it's bascially just information that I need to get a hold of.

So I thought, these exercises must be described somewhere on the internet, so I googled it and sure enough, I found some cheesy homepage that described an simple PE program. Then I found better sites, free of course. And that's how it all began for me.

About the initial doubts. I didn't really think it would work however I was not 100% certain because I never tested it so I thought, what the heck, it's simple and free I'll just do the exercises and within the first days I got gains and now I'm hooked.

Last edited:

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dicko: Good story. I had a similar experience . . . Thinking this probably doesn't work, but why not try it?