Lot Theory

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Could some please explain to me how to find your lot i cant find the article on it.

lmbjless

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lot

Lot

Could some please explain to me how to find your lot i cant find the article on it.
Yes I would like to know. Just started. LMBJLESS

PE4GOOD

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
b123: LOT (Loss Of Tug) theory can be found in several places. Here is one link that has a diagram, etc.
Bib's LOT Theory 101 - Penis Enlargement Manual

My LOT is between 6 and 7 which means (in theory) I have to stretch higher to see better gains. There's arguments for and against LOT. Hope this helps!

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so dont you check left or right just up and down i think my lot is at 8 what positions should i stretch ?

PE4GOOD

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have not read anything pertaining to left and right tugback with LOT. The theory deals solely with how your dick reacts to stretching up and down. At an 8, the theory states you should do more stretching out and up. JAI stretches, helicoptor shakes, internal stretches and A-stretches are some exercises many of us use. You can check out videos and directions for these under the "Guides" tab at the top. Most importantly, it sounds like you are a newbie. Make sure you use a LOW erection (pretty flacid) when stretching. Also, don't expect to gain 2 inches overnight. Set your goals in small steps (i.e. by September you want to add .25"). My numbers definitely don't indicate overnight success. BUT, when you look at the numbers, you can see PE WITH PATIENCE works. Good luck!

Reactions: remek

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great advice, PE4GOOD. You hit up a key point: small short-term goals. They make all the difference in sticking with it and quitting too soon.

b123: You can find some other good information about Bib's LOT theory on his forum: Bib's Hangers • View forum - The Basics

Last edited:

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So should i concentrate more on stretching straight and up ?

i know people say dont bother with the lot theory but i want to test it out : )

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
When LOT is 8:00-9:00: potential for quick and easy gains from low hanging and stretching is enough to exploit; however, checking for changes in LOT should be practiced, as the LOT decreases as the ligaments are stretched.
When LOT is 7:00-8:00: potential gains from low hanging and stretching is minimal. Low hanging and stretching should be coupled with high hanging and stretching.

You really should study the link provided you.

Bib's LOT Theory 101 - Penis Enlargement Manual

Consistency

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score

9 (]=============

8 ^ Penis ^

Now stretch and Kegal 12 being high angle and 6 being low angle. where ever you See the pull is your LOT. where you don't see your pull is the important part. If you don't see pull on a high angle then lucky you. If you don't see pull on low angle then time to work hard.

Last edited:

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
well i think ive got 8 to 9 lot so which directions to stretch in ?

Lazy 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb here, but hasn't LOT theory been debunked? It seems to me that where tug isn't felt has more to do with standard anatomy than individual differences. I haven't been keeping count, but it seems that most guys report loss of tug in the 6 o'clock position. I think that may be because it is the suspensory ligament that is most resistant to tug in that direction and kegels don't effect it. There are some of you who will be able to explain why I'm wrong, and I'm willing to listen, but if LOT theory has been found wanting, I would like folks not to be sweating it so much.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb here, but hasn't LOT theory been debunked? It seems to me that where tug isn't felt has more to do with standard anatomy than individual differences. I haven't been keeping count, but it seems that most guys report loss of tug in the 6 o'clock position. I think that may be because it is the suspensory ligament that is most resistant to tug in that direction and kegels don't effect it. There are some of you who will be able to explain why I'm wrong, and I'm willing to listen, but if LOT theory has been found wanting, I would like folks not to be sweating it so much.

Well said. A few years back I did quite a bit of research on LOT, defended it as much as I could, only to see the evidence point towards it not being a solid theory. I try to advocate, in theory, to forgo thinking about LOT theory until every other option has been taken advantage of... and even then use it lightly.

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stretch Straight Out And Up My Lot is 8 ???

henrytheeighth

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
What if you have no LOT. lowest point is @ 6. But its always a tug