Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'm new to PE and have just started this week with the following routine:
  • Warm-up
  • Phallosan forte: 6h/day
  • Bathmate Hydro Xtreme 9: 15min/day
  • Jelqing: 250/day
  • 2 rest days/week
I've also ordered LG girth bands and an MOS sillisleeve to wear post training for anti-turtling, as well as a TotalMan infrared heat pad to support warm-up.

Obviously I'd like to achieve fast gains but I'm also aware that PE is a marathon, so I'm wondering whether maximum gains in the long-term are best achieved by having a diverse mix of exercises from the get-go, or by initiating a gentle newbie routine first and then max out one exercise until a plateau is reached before switching to the next.

Specifically, I'm thinking about introducing vac hanging to my routine from Month 2 but unsure whether this is too soon. In the longer term I would also like to introduce clamping since I'm particularly interested in girth, but I first want to achieve at least 1" in length gains before any clamping.

Any advice on how many exercises to have in the routine when starting the PE journey, and how to best sequence for maximum gains?

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey phil,

I can tell you're super hyped about getting into pe and that's a good thing. That will carry for a while until you'll see what pe routines you can stick with in the long run.

Since you're a beginner all together is too much. Your banana isn't conditoned enough to follow through all of these exercises. Your body will adapt but it takes many months and more to get there.

5 days on and 2 days off sounds good as long as you don't get massive physical indicators or even an injury. Things that can happen are blisters, blood blisters, irritated & burning skin, skin peeling, shaft/glans pain, turtling etc.

Basically jelqing, pumping with bathmate and extending with phalosan is already more than enough. I personaly would never count the number of jelqs but just make sure to do it for a certain amount of time.

If you have multiple vacuum based devices that you want to utilize, they can conflict with each other. The glans can only take so much stress. It's usually the glans skin that can't take too much punishment.

Right after bathmate the glans skin is much more vulnurable than in a dry state and going into another vac device right after can lead to blisters.

Make extending with Phallosan your main focus and add bathmate and jelqing into the mix. If it doesn't yield any gains after 3-4 months then change is required. You can also focus on hanging as the main exercise but it takes a lot more practice, experience to get it to work.

On my profile under media you can find pictures. You can find my routine here:
https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...na#post3253099

Sorry for the wall of text. :eek::D

Last edited:

Diet Dr Pepper

Member of the Month May 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree with Alex 1988. Personally I can't handle 5 days in a row it's too much for me. Watch your indicators, poor erection quality, soreness, lack of sex drive, turtling take the day off; good morning wood, good eq, no soreness or fatigue your good to go.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
A modular format which can be used with good effect is as follows:

Warm up > Girth work > Length work > Kegel-type exercise* > Edging/Stop and Starts > Warm down

*For extender work, Kegels may be performed during breaks.

You'll note there's a push/pull effect with the above format. Also, you'll be fresh for girth work if you perform it immediately after your warm up. You may not be as fresh after a day's worth of extending, though.

Reactions: phil-space

phil-space

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Thanks so much for these super useful replies! I’ll stick to my current routine and assess after 3 months.

Good point about limiting the number of vac devices to avoid the glans taking too much of a toll. Early days, but so far everything is going well - I use the PF with low tension plus protector cap and the BM with low pressure (max. 60%), so far no signs of blisters, soreness or reduced EQ. By the way, is it better to take of the PF protector cap after a couple of weeks? From what I’ve read it seems that without it there’s a much higher risk of blisters, and I can’t see how its continued use would impact length gains.

Interesting point about the modular training format, Al, I’ll consider that as indeed I’m interested in good girth gains and understand that this tends to be a longer and more challenging process than length.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Al

pompa

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A modular format which can be used with good effect is as follows:

Warm up > Girth work > Length work > Kegel-type exercise* > Edging/Stop and Starts > Warm down

*For extender work, Kegels may be performed during breaks.

You'll note there's a push/pull effect with the above format. Also, you'll be fresh for girth work if you perform it immediately after your warm up. You may not be as fresh after a day's worth of extending, though.

Big Al, first length work??

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Big Al, first length work??

No, as mentioned: "Also, you'll be fresh for girth work if you perform it immediately after your warm up. You may not be as fresh after a day's worth of extending, though."