Leo Longevity's advice

MDK91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I am planning to start PE routine next week, I've been doing a lot of research on the topic trying to find the absolute best possible way to start.

I came across Leo Longevity's youtube channel in which he recommends not jeqling and focusing on hanging for 2 - 6 months before moving on to pumping.

What are your guy's thoughts on this?

I see a lot of people posting about the JP90 routine and getting good results from it.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
There are MANY different potential options for beginner training, so we recommend any new trainers START HERE. This should help to minimize confusion.

Diet Dr Pepper

Member of the Month May 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't take advice from Leo and longevity. He is arrogant and thinks he knows everything. A lot of his information focuses on the specifics and completely misses the big picture. Why not start with manual stretching instead of hanging?

MDK91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't take advice from Leo and longevity. He is arrogant and thinks he knows everything. A lot of his information focuses on the specifics and completely misses the big picture. Why not start with manual stretching instead of hanging?

Yeah I'm doing manual stretching for a few months, see how it goes before I buy any devices. Would you suggest using a pump and a hanger at the same time?

Diet Dr Pepper

Member of the Month May 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally I would exhaust my manual stretch gains before going to a hanger. Try it for 6 months if your gaining keep going if not maybe consider it. You could probably do it but start off slow, building volume and intensity over time. Right now I'm doing about 5 minutes bathmate and 6 minutes stretching. I'm slowly increasing it. Too much too soon will kill your EQ and hinder gains. I have no experience with hanging so it I'm not the best person to give advice on it. Go by your positive and negative indicators to determine the best course of action.

Reactions: MDK91