More PE

Hoopfiend

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I’ve been doing PE off and on for years now but have been more regular as of recent. I’m using a bathmate and find doing 15 minutes for 4 days a week to be effect for me. But my question is, is there more I can do? I feel like this, although effective, is not fulfilling to me if that makes sense.

I don’t want to over work myself, but feel I could do a little more to get the most out of my sessions. What do you all think? I still am relatively new in consistency as I’ve been doing the 4 days for 15 minutes only 3 weeks, should I add light jelqs?

voelkey

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As I've noticed here from smarter than me, if you're gaining at this volume, don't add anything more. You can just overdo. Take your time. When gains will slow down, then try some more.

Reactions: Hoopfiend

Hoopfiend

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just the 4 days of BathMate for 15 minutes, I’ll increase it to 20 after 2 weeks of 15. And I try to use my fleshlight for edge cum control at least twice a week

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
It would be a good idea to develop a plan where you're adding a bit of time each day: e.g. 1 minute per session.

Unless you're very sexually active and possessing excellent conditioning you should also include some form of stamina training to maximize your EQ.

Hoopfiend

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It would be a good idea to develop a plan where you're adding a bit of time each day: e.g. 1 minute per session.

Unless you're very sexually active and possessing excellent conditioning you should also include some form of stamina training to maximize your EQ.

The fleshlight would help with stamina right? I’m always doing kegels while I’m at work or just going through the day, that will help too

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
The fleshlight would help with stamina right? I’m always doing kegels while I’m at work or just going through the day, that will help too

Many have stated the fleshlight better mimics what one would expect to feel in a sexual encounter.

Last edited: