Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Q1. Are the corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum just hollow areas or spongy tissue? Im guessing spongy tissue..if so, I pressume the object of the Jelq is to enlarge inividual cells within these areas ? So is it the case you can only enlarge current cells or can u build completely new ones.

Big Al: The corpora and corpus does indeed consist of spongy tissue. The idea is to forcibly stretch the cell compartments a bit above what they are accustomed to during an erection through expansion of the tunica. The plasticity of the penis lends itself well to this type of stress, and eventually, larger cell volumes are achieved.

Q2. Where exactly are these ligaments I keep hearing about? Are they inside the penis?

Big Al: The suspensory ligament attaches the penis to the pubis. It's the ligament that's severed during many enlargement surgeries (Bihari procedure).

Q3. How does stretching ligaments make the penis longer? To my newbie logical mind the only tissue to enlarge to mean your penis got longer would be the corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum as they are the ones inside the penis which fill to equal errection size.

Big Al: The ligaments allow more of the "inner penis" to fall out. Enlargement surgeries sever this ligament to allow this to happen. Those of us that prefer the non-invasive route prefer to stretch this ligament to retain control of the penis- not to mention to avoid the costs and many nasty side effects of surgery.

Q4. What is a tunica? And where is it located? What is its role in PE?

Big Al: The penile tunica (tunica albuginea) is a tough fibrous fascia that encases the penis and is the chief limiter of girth (and to some extent, length). There are other fascial structures such as Buck's (Deep) fascia, as well as trabeculae that also provide support to the structures of the penis, but for general purposes, the term "tunica" is used when referring to the fascial structures that you're hoping to expand by doing PE. Think of the tunica as a balloon. Repeated hyperexpansion of the tunica eventually stretches it, which allows the structures inside to expand.

Q5. I was sitting stretching today (Fowfer) and thought..what happens too all the veins and arteries within the penis? Do they simply stretch and rebuild too?

They stretch and grow along with the rest of the penis. The vessels and other structures are designed to expand and contract with erections and flaccidity. As long as you don't abuse your exercises, you don't have to worry about damaging these blood vessels. You will likely cause petechiae (little pinpoint-sized bruises) when you're doing PE. This is a result of superficial capillary damage, but is not serious and is quick to heal.

Q6. With all this regrowth being such a factor in PE, how important is nutrition. As u can see from my user name I am a keen gym enthusiast! Nutrition in bodybuilding is at least as important as all the workouts.

Big Al: If you're looking for maximum penis size, I would suggest adopting a diet and exercise regimen that promotes low body fat levels. Your penis will appear larger (and will measure larger non-bone pressed) if you're lean. If you're thinking about the protein requirement of PE, it's likely to be negligible. Just make sure that you have enough protein to meet your needs plus a little more if you're exercising hard.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thx big al

billyglidejr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
what if your inner penis is thinner than your new exposed girthier penis. when it comes out, cuz of stretching, will you have a baseball bat effect?

Scipio

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why not make this a sticky?

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a sneeking susspision these were all questions I sent to you once in an email Big Al, when I used a different username, probably at MoS. :) They all seem VERY familiar.

If they are then I am very glad that they are such worthy questions and I am glad they can be posted to help others :)

SA

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
what if your inner penis is thinner than your new exposed girthier penis. when it comes out, cuz of stretching, will you have a baseball bat effect?

It's possible. Targeted squeezes, reverse jelqs, and multidirection stretching/hanging will beef up the base.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
whats a targeted squeeze and how many should i do?

Here's how you do "The Squeeze": Your penis should be about 50-75% erect. With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE!

Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny. Hold this position for five seconds. Release, and start over. Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

The Squeeze part 1

The Squeeze part 2

In the case of partial squeezes, you'd try to place your fingers on either side of the part of your penis where you'd like to see more girth.

billyglidejr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so squeeze all the blood from the tip 3 or 4 inches into my base?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
so squeeze all the blood from the tip 3 or 4 inches into my base?

Yes- slowly bring one of your hands down to the area that you want to target in small jumps, or slide it down as you would in a reverse jelq. Once you reach that target area SQUEEZE and relieve just enough pressure to relax. If you lose too much blood from the area between reps, just repeat bringing your hand down.

Danner

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im new to this all craze of Peing. Im just wondering which program is better because im giong to invest money into it. Is it Penishealth or Penisadvantage or meCoachmaleenhancement??? It seems there is a lot of excerizes like 300 is that really nesscary?? This will help me with the best product.

maleenhancement

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
BigAl - you think protein in your diet is a big deal???

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Im new to this all craze of Peing. Im just wondering which program is better because im giong to invest money into it. Is it Penishealth or Penisadvantage or meCoachmaleenhancement??? It seems there is a lot of excerizes like 300 is that really nesscary?? This will help me with the best product.

No, 300 exercises is definitely not necessary. Focus on what works and avoid "fluff" routines.

Do some thorough research before deciding to invest with PE. Trying to take it as far as you can on your own is a great learning process.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
BigAl - you think protein in your diet is a big deal???

Yes- especially if you're working out hard and/or trying to decrease body fat to maximize the appearance of your penis size.

Danner

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so which program is better??? i alreadly did a lot of research i just want to make the right program for me. I will be making my final choice by next week . One more thing do you really need the jelq device etc to gain ???

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
so which program is better??? i alreadly did a lot of research i just want to make the right program for me. I will be making my final choice by next week . One more thing do you really need the jelq device etc to gain ???

It's a matter of opinion, and it would be unfair of me to say that meCoach is best in this thread.

You don't "need" any devices unless you have issues with your grip or you're looking to make the exercise more intense (something which usually isn't necessary in the beginner phase). A device can enhance your training though.