fastest way to gain 1 inch

BluEDreaM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's the fastest way to gain 1 inch? If I gain 1 inch I'll be a little over 7inches and I will be very very happy. I would love to gain an inch in 3 months. I'm going to start the jp90 routine tomorrow and just do light stretches tonight. I've been jelqing for a week and a half and alrdy notice girth increase and more veins. I pla n on doing 2 days on 1 day off from now on.

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fastest way to gain one inch would be to realize that fast is not a term that should be used in PE and get ready to dedicate at least a year or more to PE. Some people are lucky to gain an inch in less than a year, but it's not the norm. Don't try to rush things or you'll wind up slowing down your progress.

Messerschmidt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, you're on the right track, but an inch in 3 months is very unlikely, you'd be lucky to make those sorts of gains in a year. If you want to safely make any gains though, JP's routine is a good place to start. Just don't push your body too far to try and accelerate your gains, it's a bad idea.

BluEDreaM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man wtf. i looked in the poll section and like over 100 people say they gained their first inch in 3 months...

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man wtf. i looked in the poll section and like over 100 people say they gained their first inch in 3 months...

It's the internet, where all 14-15 year olds claim to have 7"-8" dicks. People lie about their size.
If you're not willing to put in the time to gain with PE, PE may not be for you. It's a slow process. Almost 7 months in and I'm just shy of .75" in length and no girth, and I'm on the lucky side for gaining that much length.

Messerschmidt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So you don't want your inch if it takes you more than 3 months? I'd say a single year for a lifetime of increased length is quite a good bargain. Now of course there is also cementing and maintenance to consider. Proper PE is a long-term goal, just like good physical fitness.

Miamihurricane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've gained .25 inches in 3 1/2 weeks, my cousin gained 1.35 inches about 3 months..it's possible,not impossible. I believe I'll gain an inch in 6 months or less.

BluEDreaM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i wanna go out and get laid a lot right now but i am way too insecure too.. and im fuckin 22... i want to fuck bad and have a girlfriend....

Miamihurricane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What your size?

Messerschmidt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd say your issue is primarily in your head, but I've had this discussion before and it doesn't tend to go anywhere. You don't happen to like burgers, do you? Nevermind.

MiniMe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This whole feel bad for me I'm small and sad attitude wont get you anywhere. Try sticking with PE, have a good train of thought, do things properly, and see where you wind up. Even if after a year you never gain more then the .25" you already have, you're still .25" longer than you were 4 weeks ago.

darinsixpack

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What's the fastest way to gain 1 inch? If I gain 1 inch I'll be a little over 7inches and I will be very very happy. I would love to gain an inch in 3 months. I'm going to start the jp90 routine tomorrow and just do light stretches tonight. I've been jelqing for a week and a half and alrdy notice girth increase and more veins. I pla n on doing 2 days on 1 day off from now on.

I'm shooting for a 1" length increase within a year. I think that is reasonable. Rush it and you'll pay and won't get there at all. Just read this forum, do the beginner routine and listen to your penis.

Miamihurricane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This whole feel bad for me I'm small and sad attitude wont get you anywhere. Try sticking with PE, have a good train of thought, do things properly, and see where you wind up. Even if after a year you never gain more then the .25" you already have, you're still .25" longer than you were 4 weeks ago.

Was this targeted towards me? If it was ,where did you get the idea that I have a negative attitude? I'm the most positive thinker out there. I always stay positive especially since I've gained .25 already

MiniMe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Was this targeted towards me? If it was ,whe did you get the idea that I have a negative attitude? I'm the most positive thinker out there. I always stay positive especially since I've gained .25 already
pretty sure that wasnt for you

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was this targeted towards me? If it was ,where did you get the idea that I have a negative attitude? I'm the most positive thinker out there. I always stay positive especially since I've gained .25 already

No, not you. Just got two posts confused up and thought your stats were his.

MiniMe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1 day isnt gonna make a difference. dont hurt your self.