Bed Fowfers 101

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
So like your dick is sore from all that tugging and you want to speed up the hrealing process and grow a big flaccid bed fowfers is your best bet. Likely the safest PE exercise you can do. Here are the instructions.

Lay on you side.
Put your flaccid penis between your legs.
Shuv a pillow up a against your ding dong to keep it in place.
Now and then switch to the other side.

Try to do these in 20 minute segments like adds or hanging.

When your done you may be turtled up a bit, this is actually a good sign. Just shake your wong dong out and you can see your handi work.

I use bed fowfers for warm ups and warm downs, it heats your grissle rather nicely. And you get a good stretch in at the same time if you stretch your wang out and put it between your legs it will stay stretched out for the duration of the exercise.

Also you can do your kegeling at this time as well, you may get partially erect. This is called blood fowfers.

Note added on 12/19/2010
No tuck your penis between the left nutt and your left thigh. Sometimes the nuts get in the way and make it painful to do fowfers. If you put it between your left nut and your left thigh it stays in better, it warms up quicker and you can do it indefinately. After 20 minutes switch it over to between the right nut and right thigh.

Last edited:

ineedgirth1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jayhawk, what exactly is your routine? How the hell are you putting girth on so fast? You started about a month before me and started around the same girth, now your already to 4 1/2 in. Let me in on what your doing man. Take it easy

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

kingpole

Reaction score

ineedgirth1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Jayhawk. Maybe mine will get thicker eventually too.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do the bed fowfers occasionally. They're dynamite!!!

Mr. Bidnez

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I actually just started doing these when I go to bed and I must say that they are awesome! I just tuck my junk in between my legs stretch my legs as straight as I can and try to fall asleep. A lot of times Ill fall asleep this way and wake up with a hard on.

IdealPenis

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fowfers

Fowfers

Hy guys, I have a problem understanding the meaning of "Fowfers". I tried with difrent translations, but i can't find the word "Fowfers". Could you give me a synonym for "Fowfers" please? Or this word is a name for the exercise?
P.S.: I'm a Romanian.

kingpole

Reaction score
Hy guys, I have a problem understanding the meaning of "Fowfers". I tried with difrent translations, but i can't find the word "Fowfers". Could you give me a synonym for "Fowfers" please? Or this word is a name for the exercise?
P.S.: I'm a Romanian.

Fowfer is named after the guy that invented them a guy named Fow. It is not a common english word.

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't your balls get in the way when doing fowfers? I tried doing fowfers yesterday but my balls would get in the way and I felt some discomfort, also I didn't feel that much of a stretch while doing it.

Robocop

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Im confused, i stretch my penis out and hold it between my thighs?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Robocop

Grab your flaccid penis and pull it between your cheeks of your ass and hold it there while you set down on a soft pillow. You should get a great stretch while you are setting on your penis.

Reactions: Robocop

kingpole

Reaction score
Don't your balls get in the way when doing fowfers? I tried doing fowfers yesterday but my balls would get in the way and I felt some discomfort, also I didn't feel that much of a stretch while doing it.

My big balls get in the way so i stick them between my balls and the let thigh. then after a half hour i stick them between the right thig and balls. Infact im doing Fowfers now. I love the nice big flaccid i et after about an hour of this. It hangs just a little over 7".

Mr. Bidnez

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My big balls get in the way so i stick them between my balls and the let thigh. then after a half hour i stick them between the right thig and balls. Infact im doing Fowfers now. I love the nice big flaccid i et after about an hour of this. It hangs just a little over 7".

My god you could walk around a mall naked and no one would even thing twice because they would be soooo damn impressed by that hang!!

IdealPenis

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Question

Question

Is this exercise good only for tha lenght in flacid state, or it is also good for erect lenght?
By the way, the exercise is grate, even if you are doing it for a few minutes.... ;)

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can I do fowfers on rest days?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Banana

I think doing them on your rest days would be great

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just finished doing some fowfers while sitting at the computer. I did as kingpole said, 20 mins with the penis between the testicles and the left thigh and 20 mins with the penis between the testicles and right thigh. I did feel a good stretch although I think I haven't found out yet the best position (practice makes perfect). When I finished my flaccid was longer but the girth was smaller but that was fixed with some helicopter shakes. I'll probably start doing these on my rest days since I spend a lot of time on the computer. :)

Thanks for the tips guys!

Last edited:

kingpole

Reaction score
My god you could walk around a mall naked and no one would even thing twice because they would be soooo damn impressed by that hang!!

I think I would get arrested.