My ball sack is wrinkled since today

NakedMan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm on my 5. day of PE today (taking the day off) and when I woke up this morning, my ball sack was wrinkled. It looks really scary and also feels weird. When I tug on it, it stays deformed and seems totally inelastic. It also looks dehydrated, but it can't be because I drink a lot of water and the condition hasn't improved since I woke up 14 hours ago. I did V-Jelqs and H-Jelqs and Basic Stretches. Also, I had a quite extreme edging session yesterday. I edged basically the whole day until I felt an aching in my balls. When it became unbearable, I stopped but didn't ejaculate. Can any of those things cause this kind of wrinkling? Or could it be the lube that I'm using? My penis seems fine, though. This is a new experience for me.

Bones

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey NakedMan!!

I too have similar experiences like you...

I find that when I have a long Edging session and I do not ejaculate, pretty much everything goes small tight and cold as well as the "wrinkle" on the balls.

What I do is I ejaculate and take a warm bath and it seems to relax things down there.

Hope it helps!!

NakedMan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What a funny effect. How does this work?

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you edged yourself into a case of Epididymal Hypertension.

NakedMan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you edged yourself into a case of Epididymal Hypertension.

Blue Balls? But I have old balls now :confused:

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Blue Balls? But I have old balls now :confused:
Unless you're a very strange man and your sack is perfectly smooth, what else could it be?

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I remember about 2 weeks into pe, my nutsack sort of "changed". It was almost like leather - skin seemed harder or something, and i could pinch it with my nails and not feel any pain.

At first i thought it was the lube (i used walnut oil a coupla times), and then i thought it must just be an effect of jelqing. Anyway, it sorted itself out in a few days, and i believe now what was happening was the initial stages of forming a "turkey-neck". Let us know how it plays out over the next few days.

It may be something completely different. Edging the whole day is crazy mate. I've know some very experienced vets have said edge for no more than 2 hours- and even then you have to build up to that. Do not edge all day and not ejaculate, that won't bring any good.

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Especially when this edging all day results in an unbearable pain in the testicles. That's why I think it's nothing more then a case of blue balls.