Drunken erections and kegels

Fractals

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
These are 3 of my favourite words but two of them (specificaly erections and drunkeness) dont seem to co-exist very well. Could anyone please explain the science behind why people find it difficult to get hard when drunk? Can kegels help with this at all? If not then what can?

Thanks,

Joe

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I drink wine I get horny as hell, I would suppose we need to know what your drinking.

Fractals

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Beer mostly, spirits sometimes.

Fractals

coatedkeys

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Isn't it basically:

Alcohol inhibits blood flow throughout your system; a steady blood flow is needed to maintain/receive an erection.

Alcohol inhibits erections.

Something to that effect.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
If your going to drink drink red wine the darker the wine the better. Beer and spirits are made from "Hops", Hops are asex depressant. Also beer is estrogenic. Try not to get drunk even on wine. If your drunk go sleep it off kegels wont help you if your drunk.

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I only drink wine to relax with my wife, not to get drunk. I guess thats why I get in the mood, my brain sees wine and knows sex is on it's way.

Zulu

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Isn't it basically:

Alcohol inhibits blood flow throughout your system; a steady blood flow is needed to maintain/receive an erection.

Alcohol inhibits erections.

Something to that effect.

Um doenst alcohol dilate blood vessels? i.e. the classic example of the st.bernard dog giving the avalanche victim some schnapps to warm up. or the redness that some people get from drinking too much.

cigarettes now those i know cause constricted blood vessels and lower body temperature in the extremeties.

Fractals

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ah

Ah

Well it looks like its red wine for me then. Tried having sex on that last night and it was better but still not great. Any more tips at all?

Thanks,

Joe

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
One of alcohol's effects is a dampening of the nervous system. This interferes with the brain's signals to the penis (and other bodyparts). The anaesthetic effect of alcohol also play a part in reducing erectile function.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Like big Al said no beer or alcohol in excess or i will have to beat you up! Just kidding!:amen:

Fractals

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I have beer in excess I have to beat my self up :biggrin1: