Permanent gains?

nightowl85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
After all I read about penis stretchers I thought I could stop after a year or so, depending on how it goes, and keep my gains. And now I read over at another PE forum that any size gained is not permanent, but that you'll have to keep the dick in a stretcher for the rest of your life.

I know that jelquing doesen't result in any permanent gains, I've read that on several sites. But this is the first time I hear that penis extenders don't result in any permanent gains. But according to "scientific" research, gains are suppose to be permanent.

So what's the truth? I have a Jes Extender type of product myself.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
After all I read about penis stretchers I thought I could stop after a year or so, depending on how it goes, and keep my gains. And now I read over at another PE forum that any size gained is not permanent, but that you'll have to keep the dick in a stretcher for the rest of your life.

I know that jelquing doesen't result in any permanent gains, I've read that on several sites. But this is the first time I hear that penis extenders don't result in any permanent gains. But according to "scientific" research, gains are suppose to be permanent.

So what's the truth? I have a Jes Extender type of product myself.

Well the dick is like any other human part. Use it or lose it. As one ages one loses penis length and girth. Gain it and forget about don't work either. So once you havde reached your cemented goals you need to go on a maintnance program. Do PE at least two days per week. No long session just a few jelqs like say 40-50 to maintain what you have gained.

As far as jelqs go I gained all my size from doing manual routines only. Simple warm up, stretch, jelq, kegels, warm down.