Horny Goat Weed - How Much Should I Take?

sharak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How many mg of horny goat weed do you guys suggest I take?

Unit

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
One of the problems with herbals is that dose and strength is not regulated by the FDA or by anybody else for that matter. There can even be variances in same manufacturers different batches and even larger onces from different makers. I have used Horny Goat Weed, but even the type of herb used may vary per manufacturer. The one I've used is made by Bionuticals Inc and they recommend 900 mg a day with a meal and a glass of water. Start with the makers directions and go from there. ;)

sharak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the problems with herbals is that dose and strength is not regulated by the FDA or by anybody else for that matter. There can even be variances in same manufacturers different batches and even larger onces from different makers. I have used Horny Goat Weed, but even the type of herb used may vary per manufacturer. The one I've used is made by Bionuticals Inc and they recommend 900 mg a day with a meal and a glass of water. Start with the makers directions and go from there. ;)

thanks.. i'll then follow the manufacturer's directions. i appreciate it.

sharak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

hey, do you think i should get horny goat weed in raw herb form, or in regular capsule form? which form is more potent?