Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
A newbie that has been struggling with gains. Or a vet that has been struggleing with gains. I have several students over at Thunders that I continously work with and im trying to pick up one over at Betterman.

I need a hard gainer or no gainer that is willing to try.

Follow safe but unusual instructions.

Must be prepared to save 45 minutes per day three days per week to PE purposes.

Must be willing to change anti penis habits like alcohol and junk food, ciggerettes.

Any takers?

Last edited:
Reactions: remek

AvgJoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can you give me some suggestion on my P.E journey? I guess I am a PE vet. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

omgitscj

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I am a noob, although I have tried PE for 3 months a while back with no gains (probably wasn't doing it right) and I would definitely be willing to learn from a master.

bodeen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would be interested in the program.

Yeap

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No Alcohol? cmon kingpole lol

kingpole

Reaction score
Last edited:

kingpole

Reaction score
We will start with the begining routine. But I am adding in the "V" grip jelq.
After a 10-15 minute warm up
A ten minute stretch and helicoppters.
Then begins, the jelq routine for every 20 "lamda" ("^" the "V" grip upside down, glides across the top of your penis) jelqs do 20 "V" grip jelqs. Try to get in 40 jelqs totol.
The jelq rep must take at least 5-10 seconds to comeplete. You will be doing slow jelqs.

First do the lamda jelq 6/1/09 change to program.
With the "V" grip gliding across the top of your semi erect pensi at about 50% you will be mainly targeting the CC. this grip helps you grow the BPEL a little faster. Laying down or sitting is the best way to do this grip. And it is best to jelq down wards towards your toes. whereas the classic V" grip is best done upwards toward your nose. Do a minimum of 20

For stretching you will start out with the basic stretch in all directions.
But you will pay close attention to you penis.

How to do "v"grip jelqs.
It is best to have this area trimmed or hair willl get in the way.
"V" grip is best done laying down or sitting.
With your 60% erect penis pointing up toward your belly button you form a "V" grip (Spock sign) You curl the fingers.
This becomes your base grip. You may if this helps stablelize your penis form an OK grip at the base then on top of the OK grip form the "V" grip.
Keep the OK grip clamped at the base while you move the "V" grip slowly up te shaft.
You slowly move the move the grip up towards the glans.
This is best done slow.
your erection may swell up about 100% erection. This is OK. Your jelqing mainly the CS. And very little stimuli reaches the CC.

Now after the jelqing session is over you will strongly kegel for about 50 reps. Then BC muscles only. Your penis will be fully erect anyway.
You will know you are correctly using the BC muscle because your penis will bob up and down a bit while flexing it. As you advance you willl learn to hold the kegel for a minute or longer.

You can also use the OK grip.

Then immediatly you will go into post PE edging. By keeping the erection engorged as long as possible you encourage growth and stamina. Try to aim for a twenty minute session without ejaculating.

You will terminate the session with an ejaculation. This ejaculation will be intense and explosive and messy.

Then if you can warm down for 5- 10 minutes.

You can maintain a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule. Or Tuesday, Thursday,Saturday. No splitting the program up.

At the same time I Will be doing the program with you.

If you feel pain at anytime stop the session
Your grips will be lite. A decription of this is your dick is an egg and you don't want to crack the shell. This allows for the plumping effect. Sometimes harder grips do not allow the blood to flow in and out of the penis correctly and you end up with a poor session. The penis does not expand effectively.

The exapansion (intensity) comes into effect from the slow jelqing and slow stretching.

You will keep the PE session in the pleasure zone. If it Stops feeling good it wont work.

Last edited:

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well, JonPop, sets down his cold MGD, takes one more drag off his cig and says, Good Luck, Teach. Hee.

I had that kind of patience at one time and mentored many guys. but it is a dedication I can't make time for anymore.

If you guys are serious and I know Kingpole is, listen to what he has to say and take it to heart. If you are NOT serious, don't sign up. Do Not waste Kingpoles time. He is willing to give of himself, so you should be willing to follow. Don't cheat.

KingPole has vision problems, so that he would even take on a task like this, that will involve a lot of writing, speaks volumes about his character. Good Luck to all and thank you Kingpole for your willingness to share. JP

Last edited by a moderator:

kingpole

Reaction score
Thanks JP, I did this in my newbie days. And gained over 2" in less than 6 months.

mighty sparrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
why no ok grip jelq?

what is the difference between v jelq and u jelq?

mighty sparrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
" How to do "U"grip jelqs.
It is best to have this area trimmed or hair willl get in the way.
"U" grip is best done laying down or sitting.
With your 60% erect penis pointing up toward your belly button you form a "V" grip (Spock sign) You curl the fingers.
This becomes your base grip. You may if this helps stablelize your penis m\form an OK grip at the base then on top of the OK grip form the "U" grip.
Keep the OK grip clamped at the base while you move the "U" grip slowly up te shaft."

Sounds like a v jelq!

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm down with this too, KingPole, and I think it is very nice of you. :)

It is also a good idea that you keep your lessons public like this, so that everyone who wants to take part can do so.

I am a newbie, am only on my third week of jelqing, and haven't yet made any real gains other than in the EQ department. I can't yet call myself a hard-gainer, but I just may well be one.

I am also down with the not smoking or drinking, etc.

Thanks Kingpole! :)

PS: Please keep your lessons on a public thread - I don't want to miss out! :)

omgitscj

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok the U jelq sounds like what I do for the V jelq. What is the difference between the two? A stretch, V jelq, U jelq....sounds like I'm learning my ABC's again

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well Kingpole, looks like your students have spoken to keep this in open forum.
Have at it. JP

aimingforthetop

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i don't drink alkohol, i don't smoke, and last time i ate a burger was 2005. boring as hell. yes but well this way i can still go back to my muay thai club and pawn the living sh*t out of people working out daily while i haven't been doing it on a regular basis the last 6 month. just lifting weights, running and exercising my kicks once in a while.

well im on the wagon just started jonpops 90 days amazing penis workout, but this sounds pretty cool, im in for the try.

Last edited:

realconcern

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Greetings Master!!

Before I start your program, may I clarify something?? Please correct me if Im wrong..

First, warm up 10-15 mins then 10 mins stretching in all directions and 10 mins helicopters.

Btw, how to do the helicopters??

20 "V "jelqs followed by 20 "U" grip jelqs, total of 40 jelqs. (We do not perform the standard jelqs?? or "V" jelqs and "U"grip jelqs are add-ons??)

After jelqing session, 50 reps of kegels then helicopters or doing kegels and helicopters at the same time?? and how many helicopters??

Then go to edgeing for 20 mins without ejaculation. After 20 mins of edgeing, go straight to ejaculation.

Finish it by 5-10 mins warm down.

Frequency is M-W-F or T-TH-S.

To my understanding, this program is a long session in total. And in this program which gain comes first, gains in girth or gains length??

Thank you in advance Master!!!!