Rice Sock Question

exactly

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I never really used to bother with warming up before PE, because using a cloth and hot water just felt like a chore. Then I learned of the rice sock. Wow, I love it. So easy to use and feels good too, I sometimes even use it on my off days. It's also helpfull when socks go missing and you don't know what to do with the lone one, lol. Well, anyway, my question is: Do you have to change the rice in the sock at all, or can you keep using the same rice? Will it start to spoil or anything of the sort? I've been using the same rice for about two months.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is probably scary but my rice socks are overdue for a change. I have used the same ones since 2008. You can't even smell the rice anymore when I heat them.

Its probably best to just replace the rice (its pretty cheap), but the sock can of course be cleaned... & this is reminding me...

Its definitely something you could just throw out & replace though.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I've been using the same one for quite awhile myself, its time to pull out the other half of the pair of socks and make a new one. They do last a very long time if you take care of it..

exactly

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.