Please help!!! Advice needed!!

bobbifischer

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am a new member and just starting out. I have some questions and would love some feed back.
My self confidence and my life are being affected by my penis size. My current size when erect is about 5 1/2 inches long and girth is non existent. I have a very skinny penis. When not erect it is about the size of my pinky. I'm afraid to even have a relationship in fear of not being able to measure up. I am currently reading Exercising The Penis by Aaron Kemmer but have not started the beginners routine yet.

My first question is : Is this real? I mean do these exercises really work? Or is this just some gimmick?

My second question : If this is real what are some of the better beginners routines for exercise? I am looking to add 1 to 2 inches in length and I need major help with girth. Are these expectations realistic?

My third question : If I go at this 110% how long before I start to see some results and are they permanent?

Everyone's advice is extremely appreciated as this is affecting my life in such a negative way I don't know what else to do. This is my last hope and pray to God that this works. Thank you.

frb3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your first question could be rephrased, do you think we are all here just jerking off. You have the book, where does he ask you for more money, where is anyone here anything but helpful, without recompense.

Personally have been at it for a little better than a year. Have gained at last measurment 3/4" and 1/2" of girth. Girth is easy, you can pump yourself up. The other day I edged up to 5.5", just temporary of course, but it will soon be permanent.

So, welcome to the Honorable and Ancient Order of Pud Pullers. Start easy, don't harm yourself by being to enthusiastic till you are in condition. By the 5.5" is the national average.

Last edited:

tereva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bobbi,

Maybe reading through some of the stickys in the beginners forum is where you should start. Also, I believe that the answers to your questions are likely on this site hundreds of times, but I will attempt to give you the lowdown:

1. If this isn't real, what the hell are we all doing here?

2. See J.P.'s Beginners routine. Your expectations are realistic, but Rome was not built in a day and neither will your penis. PE is a serious commitment that needs to be thoroughly followed and followed up. If you only plan on half-assing it and measuring daily seeking gains, don't waste your time - buy a magnifying glass.

3. I suggest 100% as any more will lead to failure (and you can't give more than 100%). Everyone is different. It could take you 3 months or 3 years.

Do some reading on this site, learn as much as you can, and follow a routine. GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

WhatAwanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My dick size? u want the truth? U CANT HANDLE THE

this is affecting my life in such a negative way I don't know what else to do. This is my last hope and pray to God that this works. Thank you.

these people you see here is real, the exercises is real, we are all the exact same as you make no mistake :)
I started 2 weeks ago i am seing gains hell even my wife is seing gains.
There is no bogus here matey no one want anything from you, other then to help you overcome what we all try to overcome :)
follow blink's links
start of with JP's 90
take it easy on exercises
welcome to PEgym
you finally found the diamond :)

Last edited: