Routine gone wrong?

vacuumsalesmilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So im new to this and i didnt understand the beginers guide(https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html) very well(dont ask i was in a rush and i share a computer with someone i dont want finding this)
So what i was doing
left and kegel 25 times and 10 heli shakes. right and kegel 25 and 10 heli shakes. straight 25 and 10 heli.
Repeat all 3. Then straight up kegel for 25 and 10 helis.
V jelqs and whatnot like the beginer routine says.
Then on the warm down i did the same things.
I notice that what i did is nothing like the routine now that i have the time to read it. So is there a chance of unreversible damage from doing kegels. Keep in mind that i warmed up and down so my ligs were loose.......
Thanks in advance.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym!

I can't explain it much better than what is already written in the routine, but kegals are safe as long as you don't overdo them.
If JP's routine is a little to complicated for you then check out this one, its about as basic is they come. It has a link in it for kegals:

Your First Penis Enlargement Workout Routine

maelsukr

Reaction score
vacuumsalesmilkman , you won't damage your self , but you can slow down your progress by doing too much too soon .
waylander got you started , now run with it !!
mael out !!!

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you watched all the videos? When I was new to PE the videos helped me make better sense of all the written explanations.

vacuumsalesmilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So...finally some gains after correcting the routine to jps beginer guide...
Starting: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.9
To this day: BPEL 6.55 EG 5.1
Goal is BPEL 7.55 And EG 6 ish
Im thinking about starting with edging also...any advice??
Oh and i still dont know wheater to kegel out and up or out and down.. so i do 15 up and 15 down.. rather than 25 one direction lol

vacuumsalesmilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
UPDATE

BPEL 6.90 EG 5.2
Im seeing huge length gains but minor girth gains....hmm
switched up the lube to this :
johnsons-baby-oil-gel-715240.jpg

time to switch the jp beginers routine soon im guessing??
Things are going good. fast..maybe too fast? my foreskin hurts when i pe 2 days ina row, probably just growing pains??
Also i have a painfull thrombosed vein that i need to do something about soon.

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Instead of freaking out just relax, yes I know it is your penis, but the more you freak out and cause anxiety the more your condition will get worse.

vacuumsalesmilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so theres alot of people on this forum that i shouldnt listen to...turns out i got balanitis becuase i let baby oil dry on my foreskin....well a 10 day antibiotic and it should be healed :\
Im debating weather to take a PE break or just go ahead and use a water based lube in the meantime?

Waylander

Reaction score
I'm not a doctor by all means, but after reading this post I've been looking up the causes of blanitis and the relation to baby oil. What I've found so far says just the opposite, in fact, some of the suggested home remedies for treating it are aloe Vera gel and baby oil.

I've yet to find(not that its not possible) anything saying baby oil can or has caused this?? There are many possible causes including hygiene, diabetes, and It can also be sexually transmitted(to name a few). I also read that Allergic reactions to chemicals in soaps, ointments or detergents can also cause Balanitis(maybe you had a reaction?). Did your doctor say it was from baby oil? A lot of guys use baby oil or baby oil gel with no issues, so I'm interested to know what your doctor said ??? Thanks.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so theres alot of people on this forum that i shouldnt listen to...turns out i got balanitis becuase i let baby oil dry on my foreskin....well a 10 day antibiotic and it should be healed :\
Im debating weather to take a PE break or just go ahead and use a water based lube in the meantime?

I agree with Waylander. Also...

Did you see a doctor about this? It looks like a self-diagnosis to me.

Reactions: Waylander

vacuumsalesmilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
YES.DOCTOR SAYS BALANITIS.
mylan clindamycin for 10 days.
and rub canesten cream on foreskin...
i read a post on here about leaving bio oil and baby oil on AFTER a warmdown. to heal thrombosed veins...but what happens when these things sit on the foreskin...infection.
Though i do fear it might have been sexual transmitted also :\ I have a terrible rash. EVERYWHERE. im trying not to freak out but this is all very concerning to me......

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
YES.DOCTOR SAYS BALANITIS.
mylan clindamycin for 10 days.
and rub canesten cream on foreskin...
i read a post on here about leaving bio oil and baby oil on AFTER a warmdown. to heal thrombosed veins...but what happens when these things sit on the foreskin...infection.
Though i do fear it might have been sexual transmitted also :\ I have a terrible rash. EVERYWHERE. im trying not to freak out but this is all very concerning to me......

Even if that's what your doctor said, to claim it's from baby oil seems ridiculous. If you have an STD, I can't see what that has to do with PE. Are you uncut?

Mike5150

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Always shower after your PE to be on the safe side... however I use a water based lube and have yet to see an issue... even after falling asleep all night and forgetting to shower. You said it yourself... its from the oil drying on there... not the PE itself. Now you know about the oil... and now we all know... so you helped us as well. Try the water based lube ;)

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't take it offensively, I have just never heard of someone getting balantis from baby oil before. As others have said, you can just change lubes or switch to dry jelqing.

WhatAwanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My dick size? u want the truth? U CANT HANDLE THE
i used everything from regular soap, balsam to shaving foam u get the picture :)
after warmdown i use aloe vera, if u use conventionel soaps shower gel etc it will sting when u warmdown other then that?
i not seen red dots miscoloring or anything down that alley
baby oil content is way too light to cause anything, if u dont wash after PE naturally substance will stick and dry but thats just dried oil not a condition

vacuumsalesmilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It was most likely from sex with a nasty bitch. but the baby oil thing freaked me out. its all coming back together now... after severly reacting to the antibiotics i was given :\.
But im still PEing steadily but with much less improvements...hmm think it might be the lowered immune system and all the creams and sh*t i put on my penis to get rid of this fungal sh*t?