Ginko enhanced?

Widget123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So... i just recently got my hands on some ginko biloba. I've been taking it for 2 days now and I noticed today that my flacid hang was pretty dang decent for like... 90% on the day. I balloon about every other day. I have also ballooned a fair share of times in the past and never quite had the 'day-after' results that I had as of today. Is ginko playin that major of a role in this situation? I'm taking it in small doses. I have been drinking a crap-ton of water too. Anywho, 60mg on non-PE days and 90mg on PE days. The bottle says daily intake should be 180mg er so.
Any Thoughts??
Do I keep doin what I'm doin? How beneficial or advantageous is the ginko? risks? etc...

vulcan

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I notice if I stop taking Ginko, start to Turtle more easily.

Perfectly safe to take long term IMO & also good for your brain function.

GTO

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Ginko is especially for improved circulation. I added it to my supplement pack about a month ago and I can certainly attest to the benefits. Flaccid hang is much larger and longer and erections come much faster now.

niagra

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna get my hands on some tonight. I've been passing it by because it's twice as much as the other supplements. But for a bigger dick I'm sold!

closed149

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've never taken ginko biloba but after reading your guys' posts i think i'll go get some the next time i get more green tea!

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, Green Tea is sounding better & better...

I'm noticing a lot of people seem to be using supplements with good results. Considering the Tea based versions have no calories I'm tempted... I may have to start drinking this stuff...

Widget123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yeah, so far so good. I took some when I was younger but it was to help support "memory function". I dunno. I guess it helped me wake up a lil' faster in the mornings? but... who knows. I figured i needed all the help I could get back in high school. Had I only known of the potiential possibilities...
It was a random leftover bottle that my mom took a few times and stopped cuz it made her heart race. I suppose it couldnt hurt to ease into it. Good luck guys. and thanks for the info.

hahayeah2007

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
deff have to get some ginkgo! but what exactly does green tea do??

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Source: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectile-dysfunction-forum/10786-five-gs-big-erections.html

These are all quotes taken from the thread. Read them all and you'll learn a little about what green tea does.

kingpole "Green tea is great but works better combined with ginkgo. Both are super herbs."

going411by7 "I'll check any listed interactions and try them. I know the green tea works GREAT! I'm convinced it has helped my blood flow."

kingpole "All of the herbs in the 5 g's lower blood sugar. ginkgo reverses insulin resitance better than exercise does. Green tea repairs the pancreatic cells that produce insulin. Gesneg lowers blood sugar diectly. Ginger improves circulation."

kingpole "Ginkgo and green tea both are great for depression and anxiety. i have been taking over 300mg of ginkgo and about 1200mg of green tea. Helps me deal with my altured life. Dialysis 3 days per week can be draining.

Last edited:

vulcan

Reaction score
Wow - I wasn't aware of Ginko's effect on Insulin resistance - I will keep taking it because of this.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm also impressed.

I think Kingpole is really on to something with his combination of supplements there. The more I read his comments, the more I think he's put some serious thought and research into things.

vulcan

Reaction score
I'm also impressed.

I think Kingpole is really on to something with his combination of supplements there. The more I read his comments, the more I think he's put some serious thought and research into things.

Yup - I think you are right. Charles Poliquin was recommending Ginko on a body building site I was looking at. This could be one of the reasons why.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Charles Poliquin...

I just checked him out on wikipedia. Amazing... he trained so many gold medalists its ridiculous. Apparently he knows his stuff.

vulcan

Reaction score
He is my preferred source of all weight training knowledge. I used to have some of his books, but now I just go online & pick up little bits of information.