About hanging

ST17PS

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello! Iam new here, I started with 17 cm and done some jelqing over the last weeks and now measures 17.4 on a good erection. And Iam mainly here for length so I was reading about hanging that you have to get all these weights and stuff, I dont see why, its not hard to take a clean sock and pull the penis down for 20 minutes, I did it for ten, did not get tierd in my arm at all. If I get tierd I can just switch, plus I can play with it and go to the sides and stuff, in the begginging one should pull Lightly but there is not an issue to pull harder later either. I dont see why hanging have to have weights. You just start with 5-10 min gentle pulling and Then after a few weeks you increase the force, if you get tierd you might have to go to the gym. I mean, why hasnt anyone thought about this? People have seen very big lenght Gains from hanging, up to 4.5 inches.

BootySnorkler

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not quite sure I understood everything ,but from what I did ,pretty much most of it just sounds wrong :)
Educate yourself abit more on hanging on these forums ,there's alot to learn ^^
Good luck !

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey ST!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Actually, hanging is not recommended until you have properly conditioned your dick.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .

ST17PS

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
True :) I will start with a jelq routine 2 days on 1 day off for 90 days with some stretching. Please see my other thread with my question about overhand jelq.