Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts or PM's

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

I was a success story but fell off the wagon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was a success story but fell off the wagon....

So I need some help. Long story short is I have not done PE in years. I made some gains in EQ,Girth,and length before and lost them after I stopped helping,stretching,and pumping. I am back now and I am 23, I am in school full time and donít have a lot of time but do have privacy. I need advice on wheather or not I should wait to do PE where I can dedicate more time to a serious program like JP90 or a stretching program. Or should I just start a hell and stretch routine for a few months until get more free time? I have Diagnosed OCD and tend to rely on peoples opinions when I am unsure of a task. I have done PE before and a well versed in the exercises. But I lost my log and forgot the routines I did for my gains so many years ago. Any help will do. Also note I live in a fire station so I may need to break up the routine in order to run a fire call and then return to station.

I've just started again after a long layoff and also lost all my gains due to no pe and pretty poor lifestyle prob didn't help. I'm just easing myself into it again with a workout in the shower. Just makes it easier and quicker I find combining everything. I just warm it up with the warm shower for a few minutes and then do about 10 minutes of stretching with the warm water aimed at that area too, then 100 jelqs, have my shower and begin my day. I have only just started but my flaccid already seems much better.

Others may have better advice, just letting you know what works for me at mo.
    Start -
    BPEL 7.5"
    MEG 5.5"

Current -
    BPEL 8"
    MEG 5.75"

Goal -
    BPEL 9.5"
    MEG 6.5"

Comment

You're asking whether you should start exercising now or wait until you have more time to exercise. It's exercise - do what you can when you can. Sure, it's great to have a routine and all the time you want to dedicate to it. But if you don't have that luxury, come up with a routine that works for you in the time you have available. If penile health or growth is important to you, some is better than none.

Comment

The JP90 takes roughly 15 minutes and can be broken up. You can do stretches and then jelqs later. I did the whole routine while taking showers so there shouldn't be a problem with privacy. Worst case scenario, do stretches on a bathroom break and jelqs while showering. Just get you a good oil.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

If you have the time/place to train and are serious about training, then there should be no reason for you to not get started
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
          X