Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

Does Jelq reduce the level of erection when done properly?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does Jelq reduce the level of erection when done properly?

    Sorry if you were informed about a different topic. I am opening the subject out of fear. There are those who say jelq and yawning will lower erection levels on different forums. I have been doing jelq for about 2 months and I got my gainz. There was no problem with my erection level before or after doing the jelq. Will my erection level drop as long as I keep doing Jelq in a healthy way?


    Note: My diet is very healthy, I do not use cigarettes etc.

    Thanks for all support
    braindedppl
    Junior Member
    Last edited by braindedppl; 02-11-2021, 04:02 PM.

  • #2
    Jelqing will increase EQ.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

    Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

    Comment


    • #3
      A jelquing routine will increase EQ significantly if yours is suffering. Like any PE exercise, finding your correct level of intensity is the most important factor. Jelquing can be overdone but you should see signs long before you suffer any drop in EQ
      Last edited by BigO; 02-14-2021, 12:50 PM.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

      Comment


      • #4
        The light jelq is conducive to good EQ.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          The light jelq is conducive to good EQ.
          exactly what do you mean man, my routine is 5 Minutes towel warming, 5-7 Minutes Stretching, 20 Minutes with 40-50% Erection level jelq. Is this in line with your light definition or should I reduce it?

          Thanks for all comment guys

          Comment


          • #6
            Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft .
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

            Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by braindedppl View Post
              exactly what do you mean man, my routine is 5 Minutes towel warming, 5-7 Minutes Stretching, 20 Minutes with 40-50% Erection level jelq. Is this in line with your light definition or should I reduce it?

              Thanks for all comment guys
              We're glad to help

              By "light" I'm referring to the amount of force used- which is relative. A moderate jelq session will leave your penis feeling pumped and refreshed. Only when you develop sufficient conditioning should you further tax yourself with more challenging tension and volume.

              The first instance I ever read about the jelq was in a sexual improvement book in the early 1990s. It wasn't called the jelq- it was referred to as a "milking" exercise, and the purpose of it mentioned in the book was to induce blood flow for men looking to improve their erection quality.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

              The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

              25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                We're glad to help

                By "light" I'm referring to the amount of force used- which is relative. A moderate jelq session will leave your penis feeling pumped and refreshed. Only when you develop sufficient conditioning should you further tax yourself with more challenging tension and volume.

                The first instance I ever read about the jelq was in a sexual improvement book in the early 1990s. It wasn't called the jelq- it was referred to as a "milking" exercise, and the purpose of it mentioned in the book was to induce blood flow for men looking to improve their erection quality.
                Thanks again man, I want reinforcements for being a perfectionist. After my workout, my penis has a pumping effect and swells just below the glans area. It only goes away after 3-4 hours. Do you think this edema and mild swelling is bad? Should I reduce the intensity of the exercise? For EQ


                Note: I do not feel any pain, if it does, it is very, very light.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by braindedppl View Post
                  Thanks again man, I want reinforcements for being a perfectionist. After my workout, my penis has a pumping effect and swells just below the glans area. It only goes away after 3-4 hours. Do you think this edema and mild swelling is bad? Should I reduce the intensity of the exercise? For EQ


                  Note: I do not feel any pain, if it does, it is very, very light.
                  Sounds to me like you're doing fine. Mild swelling is to be expected. Negative PIs are more persistent. If you don't feel pain for an extended period of time, and you don't see bruising or red pin prick dots, and your EQ remains good, you're doing it right.

                  My experience is that workouts structured like yours increase EQ. You could even add 10 minutes of edging (masturbating at full erection) after the jelqing. That sequence of Warm Up > Stretching > Jelqing > Edging is my go-to at the moment.
                  START : 2/6/2020
                  BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                  CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                  BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

                  BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

                  MadYogi's PE Log

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                    Sounds to me like you're doing fine. Mild swelling is to be expected. Negative PIs are more persistent. If you don't feel pain for an extended period of time, and you don't see bruising or red pin prick dots, and your EQ remains good, you're doing it right.

                    My experience is that workouts structured like yours increase EQ. You could even add 10 minutes of edging (masturbating at full erection) after the jelqing. That sequence of Warm Up > Stretching > Jelqing > Edging is my go-to at the moment.


                    Thank you very much, man. I was a little worried because I felt like I was losing an erection, albeit a little.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      <content removed>
                      HansTwilight
                      Retired Moderator
                      PE Gym Editor
                      Member of the Month Jan 2017
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by HansTwilight; 02-17-2021, 07:54 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by braindedppl View Post
                        Thanks again man, I want reinforcements for being a perfectionist. After my workout, my penis has a pumping effect and swells just below the glans area. It only goes away after 3-4 hours. Do you think this edema and mild swelling is bad? Should I reduce the intensity of the exercise? For EQ

                        Note: I do not feel any pain, if it does, it is very, very light.
                        Edema lasting more than an hour is excessive- even if slight. This may only be partially related to pumping if your edema is slight and lasts for so long, though. Diets high in salt or certain medications may contribute to this.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X