Does Jelq reduce the level of erection when done properly?

braindedppl

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Sorry if you were informed about a different topic. I am opening the subject out of fear. There are those who say jelq and yawning will lower erection levels on different forums. I have been doing jelq for about 2 months and I got my gainz. There was no problem with my erection level before or after doing the jelq. Will my erection level drop as long as I keep doing Jelq in a healthy way?

Note: My diet is very healthy, I do not use cigarettes etc.

Thanks for all support

Last edited:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jelqing will increase EQ.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
A jelquing routine will increase EQ significantly if yours is suffering. Like any PE exercise, finding your correct level of intensity is the most important factor. Jelquing can be overdone but you should see signs long before you suffer any drop in EQ

Last edited:

braindedppl

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
The light jelq is conducive to good EQ.
exactly what do you mean man, my routine is 5 Minutes towel warming, 5-7 Minutes Stretching, 20 Minutes with 40-50% Erection level jelq. Is this in line with your light definition or should I reduce it?

Thanks for all comment guys

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft .

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
exactly what do you mean man, my routine is 5 Minutes towel warming, 5-7 Minutes Stretching, 20 Minutes with 40-50% Erection level jelq. Is this in line with your light definition or should I reduce it?

Thanks for all comment guys

We're glad to help :)

By "light" I'm referring to the amount of force used- which is relative. A moderate jelq session will leave your penis feeling pumped and refreshed. Only when you develop sufficient conditioning should you further tax yourself with more challenging tension and volume.

The first instance I ever read about the jelq was in a sexual improvement book in the early 1990s. It wasn't called the jelq- it was referred to as a "milking" exercise, and the purpose of it mentioned in the book was to induce blood flow for men looking to improve their erection quality.

braindedppl

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
We're glad to help :)

By "light" I'm referring to the amount of force used- which is relative. A moderate jelq session will leave your penis feeling pumped and refreshed. Only when you develop sufficient conditioning should you further tax yourself with more challenging tension and volume.

The first instance I ever read about the jelq was in a sexual improvement book in the early 1990s. It wasn't called the jelq- it was referred to as a "milking" exercise, and the purpose of it mentioned in the book was to induce blood flow for men looking to improve their erection quality.

Thanks again man, I want reinforcements for being a perfectionist. After my workout, my penis has a pumping effect and swells just below the glans area. It only goes away after 3-4 hours. Do you think this edema and mild swelling is bad? Should I reduce the intensity of the exercise? For EQ

Note: I do not feel any pain, if it does, it is very, very light.

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score
Thanks again man, I want reinforcements for being a perfectionist. After my workout, my penis has a pumping effect and swells just below the glans area. It only goes away after 3-4 hours. Do you think this edema and mild swelling is bad? Should I reduce the intensity of the exercise? For EQ

Sounds to me like you're doing fine. Mild swelling is to be expected. Negative PIs are more persistent. If you don't feel pain for an extended period of time, and you don't see bruising or red pin prick dots, and your EQ remains good, you're doing it right.

My experience is that workouts structured like yours increase EQ. You could even add 10 minutes of edging (masturbating at full erection) after the jelqing. That sequence of Warm Up > Stretching > Jelqing > Edging is my go-to at the moment.

braindedppl

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you're doing fine. Mild swelling is to be expected. Negative PIs are more persistent. If you don't feel pain for an extended period of time, and you don't see bruising or red pin prick dots, and your EQ remains good, you're doing it right.

My experience is that workouts structured like yours increase EQ. You could even add 10 minutes of edging (masturbating at full erection) after the jelqing. That sequence of Warm Up > Stretching > Jelqing > Edging is my go-to at the moment.

Thank you very much, man. I was a little worried because I felt like I was losing an erection, albeit a little.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

Edema lasting more than an hour is excessive- even if slight. This may only be partially related to pumping if your edema is slight and lasts for so long, though. Diets high in salt or certain medications may contribute to this.