Slow and easy and love that pumped up cock!

Bulky-Sock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So i been using my new battery operated pump off and on for a couple weeks now and im saddened because i waited so long to try pumping. I love how my cock feels in my hand after just a few minutes in the pump. So hard and full. Feels like im playing with someones elses BIGGER cock.
The more i use it the better the results. Not so much in size but how alive my poor ol cock feels afterwards.
I guess what im doing is conditioning my cock for the pumping program i havent come up with yet for serious gains.
I have a hard time jelqing though. You would think a old man would have no problem maintiang a semi hardon but not me. I get a full blown hardon after just a few mintes of jelqing.

Bulky-Sock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Pumping can be good for helping to improve EQ, but are you performing any additional stamina specific exercises?
not yet unless edging counts. Ireally enjoy edging after pumping. Feels awesome!
Thats what you mean right?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
not yet unless edging counts. Ireally enjoy edging after pumping. Feels awesome!
Thats what you mean right?

Edging counts :) Add in some sort of Kegel training and your regimen would be complete.

wojo

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Glad you are enjoying it never to late to start. I have been pumping along time and after discovering this site it re energized my love for the vacuum pumping. Have fun with it and enjoy.