Can I exercise with 2inch?

Whitebuffalo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello there. I want to enlarge my penis but there is a problem. my penis is 5 6cm (2inch) in the flaccid state. Will this prevent me from doing the exercises? Also, are these gains evident in erection?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Read the beginners section and start exercising.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Whitebuffalo!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Flaccid length has little to do with it. As long as you can stretch your dick out 3.5 inches, your ok to do PE.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
2 inch flaccid should be plenty. It stretches further then 2" I'm sure. Jelqs and manual stretches, like the JP90, would be good for you.