Vac hanging, blister, wrapping

Lionheart66

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, i did it. Went too far too soon, i think :D got myself a blood blister Next to urethra. My pursue for bigger weights got me in trouble! Currently using 7lbs weights and when i tried 8-9lbs i got my blister. But no worries, it will go away and i shall continue my routines soon. But here are the questions:

1. Do i benefit from the wrapping the time i'm healing the blister or do i just waste the good wrapping bandages if i do wrapping every day?

2. Which one is better for preventing the blisters: baby powder, or tape + wrapping?

I have just found myself a good and very cheap self adhesive bandages and learned how to do a firm wrapping without cutting the circulation from the glans. I'd like to continue doing so during the healing. What do you think?

Ehhhm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, i did it. Went too far too soon, i think :D got myself a blood blister Next to urethra. My pursue for bigger weights got me in trouble! Currently using 7lbs weights and when i tried 8-9lbs i got my blister. But no worries, it will go away and i shall continue my routines soon. But here are the questions:

1. Do i benefit from the wrapping the time i'm healing the blister or do i just waste the good wrapping bandages if i do wrapping every day?

2. Which one is better for preventing the blisters: baby powder, or tape + wrapping?

I have just found myself a good and very cheap self adhesive bandages and learned how to do a firm wrapping without cutting the circulation from the glans. I'd like to continue doing so during the healing. What do you think?

I am hanging with a vacuumbell over glans, and have gotten several blood blisters several times. They really look ugly, and i think that even after healing, you are more prone to get one the same place.
In my experience, it is always, when i get air in the bell - the vacuum slips a bit, and i get a pocket of air ind the bell. I use a silicone glans cap always, and it reduces the risk significantly for me. In my experience, when you feel the vacuum slip a little, and you perhaps feel a slight gnawing at the glans - stop !! - immediately and repack the whole thing (feels like a waste of time, but saves you days of recovering). :biggrin1:

So, ind conclusion, air in the bell are the cause in my setup.

LouisStewart

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
There was a similar situation, I drank antifungal drugs and vitamins, gradually restoring my immunity.

Lionheart66

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Excuse me my poor english. It is what it is :/
By wrapping i ofcourse mean TRACTION WRAPPING/ANTI-TURTLING WRAPPING.

So is it wise to make wrapping against turtling during the time of healing the blister? PE is out of the question when healing blisters, that's for sure but i was just wondering if anti-turtling wrapping will help me keep my gains during the time of healing so that i don't have to start from square one.

Hope u understand me now :)

Ehhhm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just answered you 2) point on how to avoid blisters. Writing i capital letters isn't really motivating.

Lionheart66

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh.. so it seems. I'm sorry. English is not my mothers tongue. Thanks for your patience with me :)

Lionheart66

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Blister was ugly sob. 3x5mm black parasite looking hard blob. Next day it was slightly smaller and by the evening that day it was broken and leaking. So i drained all the blood away and now it's only a ittle red spot. And today I was able to to hang and pump. Hooray :)
I will now take it slower with the weights and make better wrapping to my glans.

I also started to take some new supplements
Zink and maca-l arginine combination. I believe those will help in both gym and PE.

Lionheart66

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I learned how to make good taping for my glans so that vac hanging is safe and comfortable. I watched "total man" video of taping and been doing it ever since. Yesterday i managed to go over 10lbs. I felt very good stretching. Better than before. It was intense but comfortable. After hanging i was shocked how low my dick was hanging by itself :eek: it almost felt like it was below knees :D lol

Then i tried jelqing after hanging. Did like 100 reps and when i was finished i got so hard and big boner that i couldn't believe it! "This is not my dick" was my first thought. Normaly i have 15cm boner but after that session it was something between 16 and 17cm and thick as fuck! Like it was just out of the vacuum pump.
Boner was very easy to get and it lasted ages! And just when it was about to finally go down my thoughts wandered and even slightest madeimage of tits in my mind made it go up again. It was stubborn as sh*t! Down boy! Go down weiner!

Well, it was a succes. Will definetly continue jelqing after the hanging sessions.
I "suffer" from easy boners and i did not do jelqing before coz of that, but now i have found a way to do it safely with partial erection.

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
Last edited:

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
With a good wrapping technique and proper conditioning blisters are easy to avoid. Taping over the glans/urethra helps as well

Lionheart66

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would not personally attempt to hang with a vacuum hanger and a compression clamp as in the pictures.

There is no reason for it whatsoever.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
If it avoids blisters? Not bad.

I have that clamp and I hate it cause it puts too much pressure on the glans. Unusable.
I fear wasting money on a Vac that gives me a blister though. With standard extending I had zero injuries doing it 8+hours.

Alex, does the vac bell infront lower the bad glans pressure from the clamp hanger that you would have normally with the male hanger?

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I cannot imagine how having your glans under vacuum pressure while compression hanging would not create pressure on the glans and if its at low weight currently, it will certainly be a problem at heavier weights.

If one were to wear a vac hanger under pressure and then apply a clamp hanger with a decent amount of weight, the results at some point will be catastrophic.

I'm talk exploding glans type of catastrophic failure. Just having blood in your glans while compression hanging is painful on it own, there is simply no way that this would not end up bad as time and weight is increased.

No offense intended Alex, this just has upcoming tragedy written all over it.

There is absolutely no point in wearing a vac hanger while compression hanging. The vac hanger is doing absolutely nothing. If it is for keeping the glans full so a compression hanger does not slip, its a total fail of a plan.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
He got a good amount on it though but obviously it looks dangerous but it might not anymore than hanging from vac hanger directly.

Alex1988

Well Done !
Reaction score
If it avoids blisters? Not bad.

I have that clamp and I hate it cause it puts too much pressure on the glans. Unusable.
I fear wasting money on a Vac that gives me a blister though. With standard extending I had zero injuries doing it 8+hours.

Alex, does the vac bell infront lower the bad glans pressure from the clamp hanger that you would have normally with the male hanger?

Yes the cap protects the glans from extra pressure. There is still pressure on the glans but it's nothing close to the pressure when only the compression hanger is on. I did this to use the compression hanger because my long foreskin made it impossible for me to normally hang with the compresion hanger. That I never had any blisters with this way of hanging is just a lucky sideeffect.

Here is more infor about this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devices-forum/137236-blisterfree-vac-hanging.html

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes the cap protects the glans from extra pressure. There is still pressure on the glans but it's nothing close to the pressure when only the compression hanger is on. I did this to use the compression hanger because my long foreskin made it impossible for me to normally hang with the compresion hanger. That I never had any blisters with this way of hanging is just a lucky sideeffect.

Here is more infor about this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devices-forum/137236-blisterfree-vac-hanging.html

I am rooting for ya, it just scares me thinking about it, lol

Alex1988

Well Done !
Reaction score
I cannot imagine how having your glans under vacuum pressure while compression hanging would not create pressure on the glans and if its at low weight currently, it will certainly be a problem at heavier weights.

If one were to wear a vac hanger under pressure and then apply a clamp hanger with a decent amount of weight, the results at some point will be catastrophic.

I'm talk exploding glans type of catastrophic failure. Just having blood in your glans while compression hanging is painful on it own, there is simply no way that this would not end up bad as time and weight is increased.

No offense intended Alex, this just has upcoming tragedy written all over it.

There is absolutely no point in wearing a vac hanger while compression hanging. The vac hanger is doing absolutely nothing. If it is for keeping the glans full so a compression hanger does not slip, its a total fail of a plan.

Hey BigO,

the main reason why I hang like this is because I my long foreskin didn't allow me to use the compression hanger. The pain was just too much. I've always gotten blisters and blood blisters with all vac hangers going max 10 pounds. Years back when I invested in a very expensive vac hanger I've suffered from blisters witin the first 2 weeks of hanging and even after lowering weight/weartime and taking several weeks off I still got blisters. It was very frustrating for me and I was looking for a solution to hang for at least 2 hours per day. When the weight pushes behind the vac cap the pressure inside isn't as bad as if the weight would be pulling from the cap itself. This seems to make a big difference because the weight is also connected to the shaft of the penis and not only on the cap. The only negative effect I had with this way of hanging is that my glans would get a bit of discoloration but 0 blisters.

If you have the components you should give it a try. It really works well.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
SO are you just wearing the vac hanger without pressure or are you under pressure with it?

Alex1988

Well Done !
Reaction score
I am rooting for ya, it just scares me thinking about it, lol

The cool thing is you can attache the compression hanger very lightly on the shaft. It doesn't have to be super tight and still works. Both devices are pushing against each other which makes the magic happen. ;)