Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PE progress influence carbs or diet or weight loss!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE progress influence carbs or diet or weight loss!!

Dear friends,
    I am doing PE often regularly since 3 years except some breaks in between. Recently I observed something!. I have got good progress in length and girth 2 months ago. I started some diet control by reducing the carbs + some cardio (HIIT) to reduce my weight around that time when I was having a good progress in my PE. I got a my weight reduced by 6kg but I observed something strange which the reduce in PE progress and my gains slowly declined ( length and girth reduced). Any idea what is wrong? Please share

Thanks

I'm not an expert, but maybe your weight drop was too great and too fast? You shouldn't drop more than 1kg/2lbs per week. As far as I know HIIT increases HGH (human growth hormone) so I doubt that that was the problem. Try to stabilize your diet for now (reduce the caloric deficit by a bit) and check again after a week or two. I'm not an expert nor have much experience with PE so take this advice with a grain of salt, it might have nothing to do with what I said.

Comment

For best results from your male enhancement training, following a heart healthy diet conducive to maintaining a relatively low level of body fat is optimal.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Do you mean to say your length/girth actually got smaller, or gains stopped/slowed? If the former, I'm not sure what would cause that if you're doing bone-pressed measurements. Unless your pelvic muscles tightened and pull in length more. But that wouldn't explain the girth reduction. The HIIT training should have increased your cardio capacity, so if anything length and girth could benefit. If it's just that your gains slowed/stopped, could be you just happened to hit a normal plateau and need to keep at it to get back into gain mode. If you have an endocrine baseline with your doc, could be interesting to go back in to see if anything hormonal has changed.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

When one drops carbs the body retains less fluids, I know with regular muscle this can leave a flat look.

I do not know if this applies to PE but it makes sense that it would, at least in some manner. When one reduces carb intake, it is very important to add more water to your daily diet.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
            Do you mean to say your length/girth actually got smaller, or gains stopped/slowed? If the former, I'm not sure what would cause that if you're doing bone-pressed measurements. Unless your pelvic muscles tightened and pull in length more. But that wouldn't explain the girth reduction. The HIIT training should have increased your cardio capacity, so if anything length and girth could benefit. If it's just that your gains slowed/stopped, could be you just happened to hit a normal plateau and need to keep at it to get back into gain mode. If you have an endocrine baseline with your doc, could be interesting to go back in to see if anything hormonal has changed.
            I meant to say my size reduced little and I had less interest in PE

Comment

Working...
            X