Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

Condition levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condition levels

Well I know that before starting the true enlargement process there is a need to prepared for it therefore condition it.

Now how you know where is your condition level at, I mean everyone as theire natural and after training condition levels. So how we know where is our level condition at and with such we may go with an enlargement routine that fits it.
    I say these because if your condition levels is, lets say, about a 5 and you do a level 1 enlargement routine, here little effects it will have. Also doing a level 8 enlargement on a level 5 conditioned penis might cause injuries.

Is there a way of knowing when is it a to low or to high enlargement routine for your penis condition status? EQ is the measure point on this situation?
    AnotherThatWantsToBeBig
    Last edited by AnotherThatWantsToBeBig; 01-25-2020, 05:14 AM.

i guess you need to see fast gains , you may feel that beginner's routine is not good enough
    but let me tell you something , start this routine from 0 , just don't take the risk
    skipping the beginner's routine may result lower erect or injuries you will be regret
    just climb the ladder slowly , it's a matter of time , you don't want to lose your only dick
    btw beginner's routine gains is additional gains ...
    i'm beginner yet , so may be wrong any way
    I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers
    We Dropping Bombs
    We Making Moves , We Never Lose

Comment

I do not pretend fast results but I do pretend working for such without wasting time in a sense.

Lets take a bodybuilding example, you know that your biceps can handle 1 kg but you should not start with that, why?, because your biceps can lift more, how much it can be lift without takings risks will depend on each personal natural condition or even trained condition depending on the individual lifestyle taken.
      Here is easy to know your level by knowing how many times you should lift, lets say 12 to 15 lifts will eliminate any change of injury yourself then you adapt the weigth to it. Some will start at 5 kgs others 15 kgs. I do think its the same about you penis, just need to know how much it can handle.

Sure I can restart from 0, but has starting lifting 1kg for 3 to 6 months it would bring low benefits and be seen as a lost of time.
      AnotherThatWantsToBeBig
      Last edited by AnotherThatWantsToBeBig; 01-25-2020, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherThatWantsToBeBig View Post
        Sure I can restart from 0, but has starting lifting 1kg for 3 to 6 months it would bring low benefits and be seen as a lost of time.
        wasting time is better than taking the risk cuz it isn't ur biceps it's ur one and only dick
        i'm a beginner yet i was searching about the same object , posted here about modifying the jp90 to fit me but every response and every search result was about this is risky and no one will tell you to skip any level
        it will be on your responsibility
        I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers
        We Dropping Bombs
        We Making Moves , We Never Lose

Comment

Very true, better safe than sorry. Even at bodybuilding the "no pain no gain" can mean BS if you dont know where and what type of pain you should have in fact.
          But yeah if anyone has the knowledge about how to balance the condition and the enlargement levels i do appreciate the share.
          I understand that starting the jp90 is in a generalistic point of view the best option for the most part but there are who is to less and others it is to much causing injuries even.

We could say "just listen to your body", but the thing is thowrout the human evolution, specifically last years we ignored such to the point of not knowing itself, thats why many as myself do not move the ears, we simply "forgotteen" doing such so in order to activate such movement we need to relearn how to "listen" to it. To avoid the learning from mistakes thing and being some fatal, we can learn from who passed by such mistakes to avoid them and learn from how succeed in order to try follow those steps in an attempt of succed ourselfs equally.

Comment

Working...
          X