Is it safe to jelq while doing semen retention?

JohndeFreak

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I want to get a bigger penis but i want to stop jerking off for good since its destroying my life, am i safe to jelq without cumming?

BeginnerDreamer

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I’m a newbie myself in terms of PE.
However I did notice that when I cum (I’m doing NoFap) my penis turtles and simply doesn’t react well to training.
So PE actually motivates me to not cum and keep my NoFap streak.

One thing to remember- sometimes during my sessions I do get hard (usually while jelqing) so make sure you aren’t tempted to masturbate.

Best of luck.

CaptainPleaseHer

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey guys, Short answer Yes!
I’ve been doin both for a while now here’s what I’ve noticed. First of all semen retention is one of the best things you can ever be practicing. But transitioning from jerking off to retaining completely will cause all and I mean ALL of the sensitivity to come back to your boy down there and this may cause some pre-E when having sex. Which is where PE comes in. Doing it all together is a cheat code.
- You still get to reap the insane benefits of semen retention
- You’ll notice gains/better EQ from retaining as it is
- You’ll notice your stamina increase from PE

You can’t lose!!

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I want to get a bigger penis but i want to stop jerking off for good since its destroying my life, am i safe to jelq without cumming?

What is safe?

There is medical evidence that ejaculation is correlated with better prostate health in younger men. If you are between 20 and 40 no ejaculation is potentially bad. Researchers found that guys who ejaculate the most (more than 21 times a month) had a 20% lower chance of prostate cancer, however those who ejaculated least (between 4 and 7 per month).

That being said, how much ejaculation is still fairly undefined.
The research shows that the exact number of times didn’t make much difference. The result was the same, the more a man ejaculated in a month, the less likely he was to get prostate cancer.
Experts aren’t sure why ejaculation might help prostate health. One possibility is that ejaculation can flush out chemicals that might build up in semen.

Taoist practitioners (one of the main sources for karezza) suggest that young men can ejaculate daily. As you approach your 30s every two days to twice a week. Once you hit early 40s once a week is ok.

I practice karezza. I do PE work daily and do daily edging/ballooning. I only ejaculate once every week to two weeks. I have made good gains through PE.

Some things to consider:
Doctors only know that ejaculation frequency is connected. It may very well be that men who ejaculate more have other healthier habits that are lowering their odds.

And, this is important, scientists don’t know if ejaculation during sex and ejaculation in masturbation have the same result. Some research has found that the makeup of semen is different for each. For example, semen during sex has higher levels of sperm and some chemicals. It’s possible that these could make a difference in a man’s odds of having prostate cancer.

Not all studies have found the connection. A 2016 study got attention because of its almost 32,000 participants and length, but other smaller studies have not shown the same results.