Newbie with a horrible past

ldbraveheart

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi All, this is my first post on PEGYM. I want to ask this wise group for advice and assistance for my situation. Now, I have tried much PE in the last 6 months and over the years, including pumps, hanging (up to 10 lbs), extending (X4 Labs), Grip system all day 1-lb weight. I've had some issues with some of these whereby I overdid it, and saw a negative response. I pray that my recovery is still underway. In any event, my doc says that I can do PE. My question is this: what should I do? My 3 goals are: try to bulk up that dented spot at top of base, improve my EQ (it is fairly bad with the trauma I've put my guy through) and add length (my girth is fine).

I've been reading the posts; and people here seem quite knowledgeable, so I am requesting advice, etc. Thanks.

Last edited:

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
it sounds like in your case some edging would be great! It would restore your EQ and blood is the best thing to heal your willy!

Jason - PE !

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your problems man,just wish you could of found this place or any other place before you thought about surgery.

Hope you get back on track and what pe_ZEN said. ^

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First off all you need to give plenty of rest to your penis if you have been PE'ing intensely recently .... then you need to device a manual PE routine and be consistent with it .... start off slow and easy .... you could follow JonPop's 90 days' beginner's routine. Most newbies have gained from this routine .... you need to be patient in PE if you want to make any gains .... you have overworked your penis by hanging and using devices ....

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
First of all, let me say that the pictures don't look nearly as bad as your post led me to expect. It may be different in real life, but if you just showed those pictures I'm not sure too many people would notice much.

You healed an open wound be what doctors call "secondary intent". The result of that is that you have lost some subcutaneous tissue that is not going to regenerate. Subcutaneous tissue is what gives people (especially women) nice smooth skin with nicely-rounded contours. You say you don't want to gain girth, but I think you will have to try to target base girth if you want to reestablish a more uniform circumference.

I would consider trying reverse jelqs and possibly hanging, but I would still recommend the beginner's program for several months before starting hanging. Some guys have gained base girth while targeting length with hanging.

outlawtas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Agreed with Redbear that you you don't look that bad at all!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Great recommendations in the above posts :)

ldbraveheart, did the surgeons reattach your ligaments? Your main concern should be full healing before you even think about doing any enlargement work.

sg0123456

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looks like a normal penis to me too. Also you say you want to improve your EQ so i assume you do get errections.. i read that after PE surgery it is often hard to have any erection at all. So just try to be positive, hope you get some good gains!

ldbraveheart

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Gents, thank you for your feedback, kind words and interest. I will take this all in consideration. SG, yes, I do get erections--they are just much weaker than before. I will specifically try the edging soon and when I'm ready, move on to the JP beginner routine. Please conitnue to advise.

Last edited:

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Gents, thank you for your feedback, kind words and interest. I will take this all in consideration. SG, yes, I do get erections--they are just much weaker than before. Al, the ligs were not re-attached. I will specifically try the edging soon and when I'm ready, move on to the JP beginner routine. Please conitnue to advise.

Edging with light pulls (you should assess whether or not your ligs have reattached themselves) and PC/BC work should suffice for now.

It may be a good idea to follow up with your doc to see if your penis is capable of supporting the stresses of PE.

ldbraveheart

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks, Al. I just did some edging, with light pulls. PC/BC -- can you explain? I think it is the PC muscle, as in kegels, but please provide more info. Yes, I have a meeting with my doc on Thursday. I posted some erect photos, as matter of reference. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
...PC/BC -- can you explain? I think it is the PC muscle, as in kegels, but please provide more info.

That's correct :) Exercises like kegels, the more advanced towel raises, edging, etc. are all good for working these muscles.

PC, BC

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The PC muscle is the pubococcygeus and both men and women have them. In women, these muscles surround the vaginal canal and when well-developed through Kegel exercises not only help prevent urinary stress incontinence and uterine prolapse, they allow the woman to provide her male lover a lovely (and lively) sense of "snugness" during sex.

In men, Kegeling also helps develop the PC muscles which develop the pelvic floor muscles, but the PC muscles don't do much for erection quality since men have reproductive organs which are external to the pelvic floor. But Kegels also develop the bulbocavernosus (BC) muscles which surround and insert on the internal portions of the corpora cavernosa and strengthening these does help to increase or maintain the pressure within the corpora during an erection, thus improving EQ.

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally I think hanging for your case is useless, because you hang to pull out the inner penis as well as stretch the ligaments, and you say yours are unattached.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hey as long as you can get erect and it has sensation. I would say light jelqing, stretching, lots of edging. Perhaps some low weight hanging and low pressure pumping as well.

ldbraveheart

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey, I edged two days ago for about 5 minutes and had a good morning wood next day. I edged yesterday for about 15 minutes and did not have the morning wood. What is the optimal edging time? I remeber when I first started hanging 2 lbs for 5-10 minutes and had the most phenomenal morning woodrows for about 5 days straight. These stopped as I continued to hang. I know this is related to PIs; but if somebody has any other advice, please let me know. Thanks.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hey, I edged two days ago for about 5 minutes and had a good morning wood next day. I edged yesterday for about 15 minutes and did not have the morning wood. What is the optimal edging time? I remeber when I first started hanging 2 lbs for 5-10 minutes and had the most phenomenal morning woodrows for about 5 days straight. These stopped as I continued to hang. I know this is related to PIs; but if somebody has any other advice, please let me know. Thanks.

Optimal edging times will depend on your level of conditioning. A good goal would be to get up to 20 minutes with a rock hard erection throughout the entire exercise. If you can hit that point, stamina issues (at least from a physiological standpoint) shouldn't be a problem anymore.

My advice- try to add just a couple of minutes over your best previous time each session. Don't force it, and don't worry if you have some setbacks- the goal should be an upwards trend, which means you'll have some ups and downs (more "ups" if you're on the right track).

if you keep accurate and detailed records of your training, you'll be able to see what your tolerances are over time and you'll be able to adjust your training so that you'll continue to make progress.

ldbraveheart

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay, I'm kegeling every other day and edging. Question: Can/should I edge every day, or is that over-doing it for a newbie? Thanks.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Okay, I'm kegeling every other day and edging. Question: Can/should I edge every day, or is that over-doing it for a newbie? Thanks.

Doing more isn't always better, and it's often counterproductive. You'll make excellent gains on a 3 days a week routine. Once you start really benefitting from the regimen, you can start experimenting with increased frequency, etc. For now though, try to do as well as you can with the current outline.

ldbraveheart

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. I've done quite a bit of PE over the past 4 months, mostly hanging. I hung heavy up to 10 lbs and I hung light (1-lb sleeve for 4-6 hrs day). After my recon surgery, Doc said that hanging light for long duration is the most effective route to growth, etc. So, I did that; but I also got into the heavy work (Doc didn't object). I think I gained (from 6" to 6.5" EL). Now, I also want improved EQ. I've read about PIs and I've been observing my penis throughout the day, after hanging, edging, etc. When I first started hanging at 2 lbs, for about 1 week, I had these earth-shattering morning woodrows. They felt phenomenal. I don't even ever remember having them (I'm 38 BTW). Now, that was 4 months ago; and I haven't had them since, and I've also had some negative PIs. What does this tell me? I've backed off hanging for a few weeks, edged, kegeled, hung again, etc; but I can't get those rock-hard morning woodrows back. Is that it? Will I see them again, or was that a one-time result of the physiological initiation of PE? I want to get into a good routine; and I thought the morning-wood was a sign that hanging was the "right" rountine. Can somebody advise on how to get those rock-hard morning ercetions again? Thanks