Can I masturbate and ejaculate on off days while doing PE90?

Nehhh19

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can I masturbate and ejaculate on off days while doing PE90? Will it negatively affect gains? I read the thread on FAQ post and it gave mixed answers. I won’t masturbate during the days I do Strecthes but on the off days will it affect gains??

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Over masturbation/frivolous ejaculations can hinder gains. It's best to do 20 mins of edging 4 times a week (after PE sessions). If you are sexually active then save your ejaculations for sex, otherwise do them after your edging.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Frivolous masturbation should be avoided- as it may lead to negative conditioning and depletes the libido.

Reserve your ejaculations for training and sexual activities only.

Pound_per_inch

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Frivolous masturbation should be avoided- as it may lead to negative conditioning and depletes the libido.

Reserve your ejaculations for training and sexual activities only.

Hi big Al

For example. I haven ejaculated in four days. I've been edging for most those days. Today I had an edging session with Mrs inch. I managed to hold on to my load. But it gave me blue ball. I think the build up from the last few days played into this.

So I rode the ball ache for 3 hours before I masterbated. Interesting I spirtted a bit of ejaculate while masterbating but I had not orgasmed. It was quite the spirt, it travelled about 2 feet. About 5 mins later I orgasmed and there was a real load.

This has never happened to me before. Ive had pre cum but never a little spirt before.

I think this was because I was retaining so much seamen. It seams I can't go past 3-4 days edging without getting ball ache. Also when I let things go to the point of ball ache, when I do masterbate I can feel the urge to cum long before I'm 100%errect. Is this my body telling me to shed?

Anyway. I'm convinced I needed to shed the load. Is it advised to wait after edging for some time before masterbating?

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi big Al

For example. I haven ejaculated in four days. I've been edging for most those days. Today I had an edging session with Mrs inch. I managed to hold on to my load. But it gave me blue ball. I think the build up from the last few days played into this.

So I rode the ball ache for 3 hours before I masterbated. Interesting I spirtted a bit of ejaculate while masterbating but I had not orgasmed. It was quite the spirt, it travelled about 2 feet. About 5 mins later I orgasmed and there was a real load.

This has never happened to me before. Ive had pre cum but never a little spirt before.

I think this was because I was retaining so much seamen. It seams I can't go past 3-4 days edging without getting ball ache. Also when I let things go to the point of ball ache, when I do masterbate I can feel the urge to cum long before I'm 100%errect. Is this my body telling me to shed?

Anyway. I'm convinced I needed to shed the load. Is it advised to wait after edging for some time before masterbating?

I would shoot my load after that much edging--right away--as a reward for all the continuous edging sessions.

Last edited:

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hans.

When you say ejaculate after your edging. How long afterwards?

If you have edged for more than one session, let's say two to three days in a row, then I would shoot my load immediately after the final session, as a kind of reward. That't how I was able to elongate my waning erection to eleven and a half inches, lying down in bed.

Pound_per_inch

Well Done !
Reaction score
If you have edged for more than one session, let's say two to three days in a row, then I would shoot my load immediately after the final session, as a kind of reward. That't how I was able to elongate my waning erection to eleven and a half inches, lying down in bed.

Thank you. That's really helpful. There's no way I can go any longer than 3-4 days.

I've never really paid much attention to edging until this recent cycle.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have experienced the spirt also. I have long sought a way to train the spirt; to keep spirting without orgasming and suffering a stimulation endpoint. I can get one spirt quite consistently but only one never more.

Pound_per_inch

Well Done !
Reaction score
I have experienced the spirt also. I have long sought a way to train the spirt; to keep spirting without orgasming and suffering a stimulation endpoint. I can get one spirt quite consistently but only one never more.

It was kind of funny. I wouldn't of known if I had done it during sex.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Hi big Al

Vasocongestion, or "blue balls" is a common side effect to enduring stimulation under extreme arousal without release.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking in your last question? Edging can and normally should end in ejaculation- at least for the controlled edging known as the "Stop and Starts" exercise.

Pound_per_inch

Well Done !
Reaction score
Vasocongestion, or "blue balls" is a common side effect to enduring stimulation under extreme arousal without release.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking in your last question? Edging can and normally should end in ejaculation- at least for the controlled edging known as the "Stop and Starts" exercise.

Haha. OK.. I always thought you shouldn't ejaculate during edging and retain the load. Have I been doing this wrong?

For what it's worth, Ive experienced good PIs doing this. But can't do it more than 4 days without leaking blue ball apparently!

Maybe I've confused retaining seamen being positive e.g no fap and over masterbating with edging.

It would be a literal relief if I could blow my load after a 25 min edge.