Fighting depression about my size

Newuser12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im really depressed noq because im small at 4.90 inches erect and im tired of being small
This is hurting all aspects of life

I just want to be normal size at like 5.75 inches or 6

Im jelqing 30 minutes a day its been a week and i see no progress

I have a little hang but then it goes back to my small flaccid of 1 inch or 0.59 cent

I cant buy an ads because i live with parents so all i can do is jelq

Im really putting in time to jelq but i see no gains

Why is life so hard? Ive gotten laid before and had a gf

But now im single and insecure about my size this just really bugs me

I dont know if im jelqing right as i jelq 15 strokes take a small break and jerk off till im 80 percent hard and do 15 more strokes

I cant 200 strokes straight because my hand gets tires at 15

Idk if this is gonna get me size what to i do

I feel so down

Help

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
I'm going to break some tough news to you. If all you're doing is a few jelqs and you're complaining already you might as well stop. If you are sad because you haven't seen any results after 1 week, one week!, you might as well stop. Now if you're just saying this to get it out of your system and you are planning to put forth the effort and time it takes to get larger, we hear you loud and clear and are here to encourage you to keep on tugging and get the results that you want.

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
I completely get the desire to get a bigger cock. but, depending on what study you look at and what country you live in you could be around 94% of average - pretty close to normal. If you want to get longer faster, you're probably going to need to do more than jelqs. And BTW, one week is nothing. Measure yourself at two week intervals and hope for measurable changes after 4-6 weeks. Play the "long" game and be patient.

Can you get a PO box (they're cheap if you're in the US) or have a PE device sent to a friends place. A close friend's reaction is more than likely to be interest if it works than judgement that you're doing PE.

Chin up dude. You came to the right place.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Devices are great and super helpful but it's entirely possible to get the results you want without needing one. Just stick to a solid routine and give it at least a couple months before you cry foul.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey #12. Welcome. Relax. Deep breath. Take it slow. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. You are young and have plenty of time to get safely where you want. I started around your size. I’m one of the smaller guys here, before and after my gains. It’s ok. I’m fine. You need to adjust your feelings about your cock. It isn’t any one’s fault that we weren’t blessed Genetics suck some times. In other words, stop blaming your self. Check out my before and after pics. About 5 years in the making. Deep breath.

Bisquick61

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would recommend finding a routine like the JP90. It’s much more structured. If you don’t a case of serious arthritis, then you should be able to Jelq no problem. One week isn’t enough to see results. As it was summarized above, it’s a journey. Nothing new growth happens over night. Your unit shouldn’t be any different

anderkl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why are you not doing manual stretches along with jelqing? What does you living with your parents have to do with being able to use an extender?

Newuser12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey #12. Welcome. Relax. Deep breath. Take it slow. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. You are young and have plenty of time to get safely where you want. I started around your size. I’m one of the smaller guys here, before and after my gains. It’s ok. I’m fine. You need to adjust your feelings about your cock. It isn’t any one’s fault that we weren’t blessed Genetics suck some times. In other words, stop blaming your self. Check out my before and after pics. About 5 years in the making. Deep breath.

Well im not that young im 30 and want intimacy without feelung insecure

What were your before and after size gains

Im just doing jrlqing hoping ill gain at least half an inch in size and i will be happy

Newuser12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why are you not doing manual stretches along with jelqing? What does you living with your parents have to do with being able to use an extender?

Do you have a routine?

I cant buy one because of privacy issues, i dont own the mail or mailbox

Btw im 30 years old, yea i know a loser

poqw

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I feel you man, can't get out even to the store because people laughing at your small bulge, anxiety and pushing away people , nervousness, desperation... i am there and it gets worse every summer - cuz you know every body is checking you out, its summer and everyone is having fun and sex and going to bars and clubs because they are not underdeveloped FREAKS with WORST luck ever. Now imagine to be 6ft3 well build with your same size..... it makes it worse... My birthday is coming and i hate it because i have never lived ... always in anxiety if someone is looking at me and laughing.... I go through that every day i know how are you at the moment.

I have been in PE for the 3th time every time 5months now and all i get is ligs stretch 1 inch lower exit point ... not real shaft growth ... now i can fake it to just to be small not pathetic and now i have some situation with the nerve in the penis , actually for the last 5 moths - gaining and losing. i can't figure out what the right method is and i am at least 6-7 hours a day reading in the forums.

I truly hope me and you will be lucky and figure out how to become upper end average/ big ... not huge.

Bisquick61

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you have a routine?

You’re not a loser. A defeatist mentality is only going to harm you on this journey.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well im not that young im 30 and want intimacy without feelung insecure

What were your before and after size gains

Im just doing jrlqing hoping ill gain at least half an inch in size and i will be happy

30? Not young LOL. I didn’t start PE till I was 52. I should be so young again.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
I feel you man, can't get out even to the store because people laughing at your small bulge, anxiety and pushing away people , nervousness, desperation... i am there and it gets worse every summer - cuz you know every body is checking you out, its summer and everyone is having fun and sex and going to bars and clubs because they are not underdeveloped FREAKS with WORST luck ever. Now imagine to be 6ft3 well build with your same size..... it makes it worse... My birthday is coming and i hate it because i have never lived ... always in anxiety if someone is looking at me and laughing.... I go through that every day i know how are you at the moment.

I have been in PE for the 3th time every time 5months now and all i get is ligs stretch 1 inch lower exit point ... not real shaft growth ... now i can fake it to just to be small not pathetic and now i have some situation with the nerve in the penis , actually for the last 5 moths - gaining and losing. i can't figure out what the right method is and i am at least 6-7 hours a day reading in the forums.

I truly hope me and you will be lucky and figure out how to become upper end average/ big ... not huge.

Wow. Really? Do you think people walk around all day checking out bulges? Gals and guys alike? Dude relax. The only guy/gal checking out my bulge is me. And I’d expect you are the only one checking out yours no matter how big you get.
‘Here’s an idea. But a big sausage in your pants and see if anyone notices. Let me know.

anderkl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Look up jp90. Do it for a few months then get an extender. Just check the mail before they do. And who cares if they see it. Fuck what they think man. Only a selfish and immature person would be condescending to a person who is insecure. And tell them just that if they ask why you bought. Also don't feel bad about being 30 and at home. Most you get people are because of the crap job market and inflation.

Hailtotheburrito

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think the PO Box is an excellent idea. I use the quick extender pro. Been doing it for 8 months. I gained 1.25 inches so far. 4 hrs a day. 3 days on 1 day off. Took a few days off here and there for vacations. Works like a charm and I sport a nice bulge. I am not used to being a show’er so I am constantly “adjusting” myself lol. I normally wear a medium size boxers and had to buy large sports style to have more room. Another 6-8 months and I should be pretty close to what most women would consider a pretty large dick. Takes time man. Cells don’t grow like this over night. I have a wife and kids so if I can do it so can you.

UpcomingStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you have a routine?

Do you have a car? Or a bike? You could get it delivered to an Amazon pickup location or just go to a local sex shop.

justanormaldick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just want to be normal size
Help

That's why I'm here.

To be honest my major concern is girth. But I've seen many guys gain lenght just throught manual stretching, I think it's better than jelq.

Last edited:

Newuser12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's why I'm here.

To be honest my major concern is girth. But I've seen many gains gain lenght just throught manual stretching, I think it's better than jelq.

How many stretches do you do and for how long?