Entering last days of first JP90. What now?

mr_rw23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am on my last week of the JP90 day routine, and will not be able to do exercise (consistently) for around 3 weeks due to vacation. The only gains I've seen at this point were minor in flaccid and erect growth and more in EQ, or atleast thats what I get from the appearance of more and stronger veins. I also switched from hot water towels to rice socks in terms of warming up aswell as down. Question remains:

What to do after JP90 and the rest period? Should I switch to more intermediate routine and if what can be recommended?

Thanks in advance,

RW

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
First, congrats on having the dedication and consistency to finish the JP90, it's like going through basic training. It's perfectly fine to take a break, usually you'd only want to take one week off. Try to squeeze in some tugs, pulls and stretches whenever possible during this three week break so that you can maintain your progress.

It's really up to you on where to go from here. You have a couple of choices. You can continue doing the JP90 but increase the number of stretches and reps or do them twice a day vs once. You could also move on to the Advanced Jelq-free routine and stretch yourself in new ways. I would hold off on devices for another three months if possible.

If it were me, I would probably move to the Advanced Jelq-free routine.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am on my last week of the JP90 day routine, and will not be able to do exercise (consistently) for around 3 weeks due to vacation. The only gains I've seen at this point were minor in flaccid and erect growth and more in EQ, or atleast thats what I get from the appearance of more and stronger veins. I also switched from hot water towels to rice socks in terms of warming up aswell as down. Question remains:

What to do after JP90 and the rest period? Should I switch to more intermediate routine and if what can be recommended?

Good on you for sticking to it. Conditioning is key.
Now is a good time to rest up, take a week off. Then get back into it by edging. Do some basic stretching and jelqing as is possible. Keep in shape for the three weeks, then keep going with JP90, just increase intensity and look at some more advanced exercises to add in to the routine.