Does PE actually work?

tootletops99

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I want to start PE by doing jp90 or something like that but have yet to be convinced that anything truly works. Is there any solid photographic evidence of any form of PE working for anyone on here?

Thanks.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
As the Bible once said; blessed are those who believe but have not seen, or something like that.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

Newuser12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No it doesnt, you have guys trying to tell you something different just to get you to buy product

Im jelqing for 30 minutes now and im not seeing anything different after a week

Im gonna keep going

But so far it doesnt lol

Bisquick61

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
No it doesnt, you have guys trying to tell you something different just to get you to buy product

Im jelqing for 30 minutes now and im not seeing anything different after a week

Im gonna keep going

But so far it doesnt lol

No one here is trying to get anyone to buy anything. If you look at the big gainers list, Most of them gained by manual exercise based routines. Maybe if you ask for help with your routine you might have better guidance as to how to gain for yourself, rather than simply telling someone it doesn’t work because if your own personal experience.

Bisquick61

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
....And by the way. Yes it does work. With proper instruction from the videos on the site and the articles, you can achieve the health, size and shape for your member. But you have to ensure safety is at the forefront as well as proper execution of the exercises.

WIItard

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have no skin in the game and PE worked for me. I stumbled on to here thinking they are just trying to sell something. Read some of the forums with posts from some truly messed up guys, all sorts of problems. So I thought what the Hell I'll give JP90 a try for 30 days see what happens, why not? Well it worked in my case but I'm older so the beginning results very well may have just been better erections. Stiffer and bigger? Don't know I never really paid attention. I can tell you with time I did get bigger and thicker then I have ever been. I'm doubtful anyone will go from a 4 inch dick to an 8 inch dick but that's not really important.

No women in history ever said, " I like his giant limp dick."

Most important is your dick works.
Next is hardness, them women like it rock hard.
Next up would be length and girth.

I'm 50 now and my dick is rock hard due to PE, extra length and girth is just a by product which I like but I would do PE just for the stiffness. In fact my wife said no more getting bigger but I still do a little work out once a week to keep everything go right.

MulejuiceMcQuaid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
:pop2: Another "Does It Really Work??" thread........ lol

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Dude, seriously, just give it a go. We ain't gonna do it for you. Read the safety information in the START HERE link on the web page and just do it. What do you got to lose?