Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

how the FUCK do i reverse kegel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how the FUCK do i reverse kegel?

I have read so many different threads and descriptions on how to do a reverse kegel and for some reason I cannot figure it out and it is driving me fucking insane. I've been doing regular kegels for years but the reverse kegels I just can't seem to isolate the correct muscle. Can anyone explain how to do it in an easy way? I RARELY get angry about stuff, especially something so stupid, but for some reason not being able to figure this out really pisses me off. Thanks

Force out a piss the next time you use the restroom. Those are the muscles you will be using for a reverse kegel. Try to not use your abs. It's tough in the beginning, but gets easier later on.

Comment

And when you have emptied your bladder try forcing out a few more drops. That's what a revers kegel is like.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

While you do a reverse kegel every time you piss some guy do find it hard .

This is generally down to one of 2 reasons .
        Firstly the feedback from rk is more subtle than from kegel and guys expecting a stronger "feel" just miss the feedback and get fustrated .
        Second some guys are very stiff and find it hard to get movement with this method . For these guys Hindi squat to loosen things up can be a good idea .

Ps have a thread on the second point if you need it.

Comment

All who responded above gave really great insight. Let us know how your progress goes.
          Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Originally posted by whatthefuckdude View Post
            I have read so many different threads and descriptions on how to do a reverse kegel and for some reason I cannot figure it out and it is driving me fucking insane. I've been doing regular kegels for years but the reverse kegels I just can't seem to isolate the correct muscle. Can anyone explain how to do it in an easy way? I RARELY get angry about stuff, especially something so stupid, but for some reason not being able to figure this out really pisses me off. Thanks
            I, too, struggled with the kegel/reverse kegel thing. Until I read that to kegel is to pull the testicles up towards the body and to reverse kegel is to push the testicles down or away from the body.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
            X