how the FUCK do i reverse kegel?

whatthefuckdude

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I have read so many different threads and descriptions on how to do a reverse kegel and for some reason I cannot figure it out and it is driving me fucking insane. I've been doing regular kegels for years but the reverse kegels I just can't seem to isolate the correct muscle. Can anyone explain how to do it in an easy way? I RARELY get angry about stuff, especially something so stupid, but for some reason not being able to figure this out really pisses me off. Thanks

BBC Action

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Force out a piss the next time you use the restroom. Those are the muscles you will be using for a reverse kegel. Try to not use your abs. It's tough in the beginning, but gets easier later on.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
And when you have emptied your bladder try forcing out a few more drops. That's what a revers kegel is like.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
While you do a reverse kegel every time you piss some guy do find it hard .

This is generally down to one of 2 reasons .
Firstly the feedback from rk is more subtle than from kegel and guys expecting a stronger "feel" just miss the feedback and get fustrated .
Second some guys are very stiff and find it hard to get movement with this method . For these guys Hindi squat to loosen things up can be a good idea .

Ps have a thread on the second point if you need it.

Bisquick61

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
All who responded above gave really great insight. Let us know how your progress goes.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have read so many different threads and descriptions on how to do a reverse kegel and for some reason I cannot figure it out and it is driving me fucking insane. I've been doing regular kegels for years but the reverse kegels I just can't seem to isolate the correct muscle. Can anyone explain how to do it in an easy way? I RARELY get angry about stuff, especially something so stupid, but for some reason not being able to figure this out really pisses me off. Thanks

I, too, struggled with the kegel/reverse kegel thing. Until I read that to kegel is to pull the testicles up towards the body and to reverse kegel is to push the testicles down or away from the body.