Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

New to penis exercises. Is this legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to penis exercises. Is this legit?

Hi guys. I wanted to join this gym because, well, like the rest of you I wanted to increase my size. The thing is I was really sceptical at first, because it doesn't seem possible to gain penis size any other way than by undergoing surgery.

However, after reading the positive reviews about penis exercises and the success stories, I have considered giving it a go. I am currently 5.8 inch erect length (6.2 on a very good day) and 5.3 girth. I would love to get to 7 inch erect length and 5.5 to 6 inch in girth.

How possible is my goal to achieve?
    AzorAzai
    Last edited by AzorAzai; 04-08-2019, 09:35 AM.

Welcome to the forum.

Your goal is very realistic and with dedication and time you could possibly gain even more.

Go to the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Choose one of the beginner routines that can be found in there and follow it though for 90 days to condition your penis before moving on to anything advanced. The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) is the one that most guys start off with. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It's either legit or my rulers been shrinking.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
        It's either legit or my rulers been shrinking.
        Haha. What is your routine?

Comment

Hey Azor!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Pound per inch has me laughin.

Very attainable goals. It's a slow process and requires consistency and dedication.
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by AzorAzai View Post
              Haha. What is your routine?
              I've tried a few things out.

If I were you I'd start the jp90 (slowly, gently) then up the intensity by the 3rd month.

Buy an extender. You can find a whole array of extenders. Mine was the cheapest one.

I'd definitely make sure your unit is well conditioned before you extend. But that's what the jp90 is for.

Modify and tweak. It will take some playing around to find what works for you.

Personally my best gains came from mixing up manual stretching with extending.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Everyone can gain some with some due diligence.
                If you want to gain big you need to turn this into your Nr.1 "hobby".
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                X