Few questions (tips needed)...

ah20

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been into PE for 2 months now, yet didn't gain anyhing (perhaps just a tiny bit). I'm doing the JP 90 routine (2 days/1 day off).
Now, I got several questions that bothers me:

1. I got a relatively small penis (4.8" Ebpl , 2-3" FL). The thing is, when flaccid my penis is almost in a constant "turtle" mode. It might be because it's just small , but it seems like it shrinks a lot. Rarely it gets to the point when it loose and point downward (If u understand ).. Anything I can do about it? (I wouldn't really mind it to be in a turtle mode if my EL was big... but currently it's not the case).

2. How important are the supplements that JP suggests in his program? Cause I didn't take nothing at all... perhaps that's why I didn't gain?

3. how intense should it be? I mean, how hard should I pull when I strech? how hard should I squeeze when I jelq? Cause I think I'm doing it right (never had red dots or something) yet I don't gain nothing...
Furthermore, I've been on this for 2 months now. Still every strech cause my penis to erract... am I doing something wrong?

Will appriciate some tips and stuff.. Or some help with someone who was my size (and passed 21 which by that age his gains could've been natural).
Thanks!

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hey ah2O, here are some things that I would read up on.

(1) https://www.pegym.com/articles/turtling-what-it-is-and-how-to-avoid-it I always fight the turle effect with https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/3601-bed-fowfers-101-a.html and maybe https://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enlargement-guide-advanced-exercises/stretching-length/JAI-stretch

(2) Supplements are good for overall health(which effects PE)

(3)Stretch info: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/penis-stretching

Jelq info: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/how-to-jelq-instructions

At this point you can gradually increase your intensity. If your PI's are good https://www.pegym.com/articles/physiologic-indicators-pis-to-help-penis-growth After reading this, you can decide if your over training, or that you need to bump it up a notch.
Hope this helps......

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Waylanders given you some great info mate. All i can add is just that, for me, stress, caffeine, cigarettes, drink and more stress, meant my flaccid was a complete disaster. Maybe none of these things affect you, but if they do, its something to start working on.

ah20

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for that info.

One thing though. I thought I shouldn't touch my penis that much when not PEing..
I mean, if I start doing these exercises to avoid turtling, wouldn't it be ruin my PE gains?

blackirish

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't think you should do a full out stretch routine on non-pe days...but just giving yourself a tug or shake when you feel you're turtling is okay. You're really just getting the blood flowing there. If I noticed I am like that...I'll usually give it a really good shake at the base of my penis.

blackirish

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been into PE for 2 months now, yet didn't gain anyhing (perhaps just a tiny bit). I'm doing the JP 90 routine (2 days/1 day off).
Now, I got several questions that bothers me:

1. I got a relatively small penis (4.8" Ebpl , 2-3" FL). The thing is, when flaccid my penis is almost in a constant "turtle" mode. It might be because it's just small , but it seems like it shrinks a lot. Rarely it gets to the point when it loose and point downward (If u understand ).. Anything I can do about it? (I wouldn't really mind it to be in a turtle mode if my EL was big... but currently it's not the case).

2. How important are the supplements that JP suggests in his program? Cause I didn't take nothing at all... perhaps that's why I didn't gain?

3. how intense should it be? I mean, how hard should I pull when I strech? how hard should I squeeze when I jelq? Cause I think I'm doing it right (never had red dots or something) yet I don't gain nothing...
Furthermore, I've been on this for 2 months now. Still every strech cause my penis to erract... am I doing something wrong?

Will appriciate some tips and stuff.. Or some help with someone who was my size (and passed 21 which by that age his gains could've been natural).
Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking too...whats your height/weight? Or do you consider yourself slightly or more overweight? What you think is turtle mode might actually be an too much fat in your pelvic region.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Blackirish is right about not doing a full stretch routine :thumb: . Fowfers and piss pulls are low intensity and you won't be doing them as a set timed routine. Do a few JAI stretches each time you pee(or helicopters), and fowfer when its convenient. Its just ways to combat turtling.
The turtling article I linked has some other methods you can use aswell. As long as you don't get carried away, they won't hurt anything doing them on off days.

Last edited by a moderator:

PKsRevenge

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I used to have trouble gaining when I was a beginner. I found the only way I could gain was with intensity and p.e. everyday.

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
I moderate my cigarettes and rarely drink any sorts of alcohol nowadays, and try to stay stress free and my flaccid doesn't turtle like it used to.
The more relaxed you are the better your hang becomes.

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for that info.

One thing though. I thought I shouldn't touch my penis that much when not PEing..
I mean, if I start doing these exercises to avoid turtling, wouldn't it be ruin my PE gains?

You cannot avoid turteling .... It happens frequently after a good workout .... Turteling only becomes a negative pi if it lasts too long .... You don't need to do exercises to avoid turteling .... Just give your penis a good shake by holding it at the base.It should get your penis back to normal length.I completed my routine a few hours back and my penis is turtling too but i just shake it from time to time to get blood flowing properly.There is nothing much to worry about.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I agree. A couple of JAI's and some shakes or helicopters to get the blood flowing work wonders.