How Hard Should My Grip Be?

Lebron

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I have been using a relatively light/medium grip on my jelqs, but I have seen videos where people say it needs to be super hard and feel like there are "marbles passing through your veins" should I stick to the grip I am already doing, or should I go harder?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey lebraon !

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
No it should not be super hard feeling like there's marbles going through you veins! The risk of injury is very high if you should attempt to do this. Stick with what you are doing.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
As outlined in the following thread: Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!

"For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate... As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner. This same advice applies if you've trained before but have taken a long break."

Grondi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I try to "ok grip" and inch below the glands just hard enough to not pull the skin, rather pull the ligaments below.
Does that sound right ??