Help me reach my goal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me reach my goal!

Ok so it's been a few months since i've been doing pe jelqing since i finished the jp90 and i managed to gain 0.5 inches to my surprise just from manual stretching and jelqing. I have recently stopped making gains and am at the point were i need to change up my routine to reach my goal. I don't care how long it takes but i would like to get to 8 inches in length over the course of next years. I started at 6.5 inches and since jelqing have reached my current goal of a solid and consistent 7 inches. However i am clueless on how to continue gaining and how to change my routine. Can some of you who have achieved this goal advise me? what steps do i need to follow now?

Please veterans help a noob like myself.

Congratulations on your gains
    im halfway through the jelq free routine
    i have not measured yet , but think I have gained in length and girth already.

Comment

Most of my gains were from eq but to go from 6.6 to a solid 7 inches is fantastic!. I can't wait for more gains and am so glad i found pe. I will be continuing this religiously until i reach 8 inches and will see from there whether to continue or not.

Comment

Take some time and read through the START HERE sections on "Frequently Asked About Exercises" and in the "Exercises" section up top.

Read through the different exercises carefully and see which focus on length. Try some out to see how they feel.

If you find one that has a good feel for you, then add one or two into your routine. DO the new routine for a month to see how you progress.

That is how I developed my routines. I find that I have a repertoire of exercises that I like to use, but I do not do all of them all the time. There is just not enough time. So I put together a routine and do it for 6 weeks to 3 months, then switch off a few exercises. This way I am not falling into a rut with certain exercises. And I purposefully keep the routine interesting by changing things up. If it becomes too habitual I focus less, by changing things up I have to focus.

Always be careful and mindful.

03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
        X