How many Jelqs a day?

Adamknuckelhead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm still a beginner I do around 30 jelqs a day each Jelq taking about 7 seconds. I thought 30 a day was fairly good then I see people in the forum recommending 100 jelqs a day. What do you guys recommend and do you guys think I'm not doing enough jelqs?

sch

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I am not concerned with the number of jelqs but the time. I jelq for 20 minutes a day never counting the number. I hope this helps.

Adamknuckelhead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am not concerned with the number of jelqs but the time. I jelq for 20 minutes a day never counting the number. I hope this helps.
Yes I seen some mention time, others amount of jelqs but I jelq around 20 minutes a day too sometimes even 30. Jels are time consuming.

Wintergates

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if your new jelq 10 mins a day 5 days on 2 off , when i started i jelqued for 3hs per night 7 months straight with white dots on glans looking like fordyce and get thrombosis dont understimate jelquing as i did. Download a free chronometer software im using free StopWatch

PlMFyQZv2OhcBd8P2blCaPWmdOzDXwOm-34.jpg

Adamknuckelhead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
if your new jelq 10 mins a day 5 days on 2 off , when i started i jelqued for 3hs per night 7 months straight with white dots on glans looking like fordyce and get thrombosis dont understimate jelquing as i did. Download a free chronometer software im using free StopWatch

View attachment 98580

3 hours a night what the hell that's crazy. So did you gain a lot?

Wintergates

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I gained for sure dont know how much exactly cause i dont measure myselft its about a psycological approach i do i highly recommend to anyone to not measure their penis , just watch your penis grow with your own eyes and believe in what you doing. Dont think more is more actually im starting to believe that less is more from my experience but i can tell you i have a new penis compared to what i had im very happy and still very motivated im 26 years old and still virgin and will be until i get the penis i want.
At 19 i was 5'7 tall after 6 years im 6'5 i cant complain but it was a big test in my life , i think with all this i stated your more than motivated. Do you want one more pic

3fe68652c5423ae8df8addfccca466a6.jpg

Adamknuckelhead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I gained for sure dont know how much exactly cause i dont measure myselft its about a psycological approach i do i highly recommend to anyone to not measure their penis , just watch your penis grow with your own eyes and believe in what you doing. Dont think more is more actually im starting to believe that less is more from my experience but i can tell you i have a new penis compared to what i had im very happy and still very motivated im 26 years old and still virgin and will be until i get the penis i want.
At 19 i was 5'7 tall after 6 years im 6'5 i cant complain but it was a big test in my life , i think with all this i stated your more than motivated. Do you want one more pic

View attachment 98581
Nice to meet you brother I feel you completely. I definitely feel my penis is different than before just like you described and i'm positive about the effects jelqing will have, measuring merely something I do on the side. Another picture is always welcome haha.

Wintergates

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im currently jelquing with a silicone sleeve on , it feels so great hmmmm and its safer and i do at most 30-40 mins now i dont know wtf was thinking when i started 3hs per night come on

s-l300.jpg

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm still a beginner I do around 30 jelqs a day each Jelq taking about 7 seconds. I thought 30 a day was fairly good then I see people in the forum recommending 100 jelqs a day. What do you guys recommend and do you guys think I'm not doing enough jelqs?

I do 110 dry jelqs and 130 wet jelqs.

I prefer to count amount rather than time. I tried going by time but did not have the slow steady control that counting gives me.

M9ter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

I found for myself that it was best to hold the pressure during a jelq and dwelling on it to keep the tissues stressed for as long as possible. I call it modified jelqing, some compare it to ULI's as well. Create pressure by kegeling in blood with your OK grip at the base (opening and closing grip like a valve) until the shaft is maybe 80% or so full. Then, move the grip upwards (up an inch or so) until the pressure becomes just bearable.....hold that as long as you can (minutes if possible) and switch hands if your hand tires. After 5 minutes of that, massage the tissues to allow circulation to return and then do another 5 mins of the exercise. I used to do 5 on/5 off for 30-60 mins total time every other day. The technique really works, as many other guys who have tried it have seen .5" permanent increase in as little as 3 months if done consistently on that routine. Hope that helps. Thanks.

M9

Reactions: Ultimate Burrito

Adamknuckelhead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do 110 dry jelqs and 130 wet jelqs.

I prefer to count amount rather than time. I tried going by time but did not have the slow steady control that counting gives me.

Please what are dry jelqs. Is it without lubrication that sounds unbelievable.

Adamknuckelhead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

I found for myself that it was best to hold the pressure during a jelq and dwelling on it to keep the tissues stressed for as long as possible. I call it modified jelqing, some compare it to ULI's as well. Create pressure by kegeling in blood with your OK grip at the base (opening and closing grip like a valve) until the shaft is maybe 80% or so full. Then, move the grip upwards (up an inch or so) until the pressure becomes just bearable.....hold that as long as you can (minutes if possible) and switch hands if your hand tires. After 5 minutes of that, massage the tissues to allow circulation to return and then do another 5 mins of the exercise. I used to do 5 on/5 off for 30-60 mins total time every other day. The technique really works, as many other guys who have tried it have seen .5" permanent increase in as little as 3 months if done consistently on that routine. Hope that helps. Thanks.

M9

Wow that sounds amazing. Thanks for the advice. I will try this out tonight.

SMarston

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I completely agree, Wintergates. Compulsively measuring can be discouraging, and let's face it, if ya can't see it with your own eyes it doesn't matter.

Wintergates

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I completely agree, Wintergates. Compulsively measuring can be discouraging, and let's face it, if ya can't see it with your own eyes it doesn't matter.

I never talked about compulsive measuring i said dont do it ever not even once, replace the the ruler for your own eyes i consider myself a newbie but that doesnt mean i have no brain , if you do your workouts with happiness anyone can be successful in any area of life , its about enjoying what u doing with love i usually inspire myself while working my dick by watching some bbc videos you have to be a tactician when it comes to conquer things i hope new guys read this.

2017-10-28-0349_jessica-beckert_9ae93404.jpg