Trying to gain an inch in girth.

seekingirthgrowth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm 6 inches nbpel and 5 inches meg and beg. I'm only interested in gaining girth cause I am more than comfortable with my length. What exercises and tools do I need?

Last edited:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Seeking!

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Welcome to the Gym[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Oncce you have properly conditioned your dick, You should consider following up with a pumping routine.[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.[/FONT][/FONT]

seekingirthgrowth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Seeking!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Oncce you have properly conditioned your dick, You should consider following up with a pumping routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Hey, it's Seeking. I'm thinking about purchasing a pump this month and start working on my girth. I was wondering if you were willing to recommend a brand or type.

GiftBringer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation but I recently bought the penomet premium. Stupid idea. I bought the pump before I read how harmful it can be without first conditioning with the JP90. The $300 set up is now in the cupboard and will likely stay there till im ready. I tried some supersets but I noticed some negative indicators. I was swollen and could still get hard but EQ was weaker. Plus my dick was sore for a few days. I have experimented with this as a beginner and don't reccomend it. Do some more research. Save some bucks

seekingirthgrowth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok now I'm confused.All I wanted was an inch in girth but the post above me has me discouraged. SShould I even go through with this?

Last edited:

duude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Seeking,

To avoid any confusion and most importantly any injury, follow the advice of Not2big!

After the 90days conditioning then you can start slowly implementing pumping into the routine.

seekingirthgrowth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Seeking,

To avoid any confusion and most importantly any injury, follow the advice of Not2big!

After the 90days conditioning then you can start slowly implementing pumping into the routine.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lots of information regarding pumping routine and recommended products can be found in the Pumping forum

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

seekingirthgrowth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing V-jelqs since the beginning of May 100 reps twice a day and my EQ has been on 10 ever since. No gains in girth though.