Can i gain lenght and girth from exercising my curve penis

ratman64

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello guys, im from southeast asia which rice is the main food here. Im 21 year old and my penis is about 11cm (4.25") lenght x 11cm (4.25") girth on flacid and 16.5cm (6.5") x 13cm (5.2") while erection. I already start the exercise 5 days ago until now, my routine for 5 days of exercise is warming up with towel, basic stretch (all direction), A stretch, bundle strech and jelq about 50 to 100 rep (each jelq 2 sec). i have but one concern from doing this long time routine and that is my penis curve.

Theres some question that i've trying to answer by search from this forum thread, but i still find my self anxious about it.
1. do my penis curve prevent me from gaining during exercise, do i need to straighten my curve first?
2. how to straighten my curve (im doing curve jelq too but its hard) ?
3. do i need to change my routine?
4. how long you notice some gain after exercise, specially for curved penis like me?
5. what food should i avoid during exercise? how about egg?

Sorry if theres a question that already answered in this forum,. im not yet familiar for this kind of bulletin :)
please help, thanks

Last edited:

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Dick pics are not allowed in the open forums, ratman. Please post your pics in an album on your profile page, then place a link to your album here in the open forums. It is against PE Gym policy and US Law to post sexually explicit pics on open forums which may be frequented by minors under 18 years of age. Please delete your pic from your above post immediately, or an active moderator or admin will do it for you.

ratman64

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Dick pics are not allowed in the open forums, ratman. Please post your pics in an album on your profile page, then place a link to your album here in the open forums. It is against PE Gym policy and US Law to post sexually explicit pics on open forums which may be frequented by minors under 18 years of age. Please delete your pic from your above post immediately, or an active moderator or admin will do it for you.

ohh sorry, idk

edit : done

Last edited:

ratman64

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score

WBW4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’m the same as you I’ve an upward curve . To be honest I’m not sure what foods effect it or why we even have the curve ( I feel it’s the neuromuscular bundle that’s causes dorsal curvature) but I don’t think the curve stops you from gaining your dick will probably get bigger and keep the curve unless you target it.

I haven’t gained myself so we’re on the same journey buddy
WBW

ratman64

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
i hope some vet guide us here

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Theres some question that i've trying to answer by search from this forum thread, but i still find my self anxious about it.

I'll see what I can do...

1. do my penis curve prevent me from gaining during exercise, do i need to straighten my curve first?

I do not think so. I have a distinct (if mild) curve to the left. It did not prevent me from making fairly good gains

2. how to straighten my curve (im doing curve jelq too but its hard) ?

I think you should wait to work on the curve. Do a beginner routine for a while then get in condition, then target the curve.
I only started to work on the curve after a couple years. I have had some success, but is has been slow.

3. do i need to change my routine?

At some point you will probably have to make changes. To start, stick with the routine. I believe at least three months is needed before making big adjustments.

4. how long you notice some gain after exercise, specially for curved penis like me?

I took about 6 months to see gains. But I really did not know what I was doing the first 3, then once I got better information and worked out the problems, gains came.

5. what food should i avoid during exercise? how about egg?

I'd say eggs are fine. Best to avoid sugar in general, and saturated fats. Eat healthy. I found that when I took a holistic approach many benefits came. I improved eating habits, increased cardiovascular exercise, increased water intake and added supplements. My erections are much better than they were 3-5 years ago. My refractory period has gone from 2-3 days to 2-3 hours. I look and feel younger than before PE. My wife has noticed the difference, both in daily life and in bed. People around me have also noticed my health improvements.

ratman64

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
thanks for sharing your experience !!
and you actually answer all the question :D

im keeping the routine as long as possible and add some new exercise like erect bend toward opposite curve
i will add some more reps in next 3 month, specially for jelq maybe from 100 to 250 reps or straight up to 500 hahaha
from now on im starting to take care of my eating habbit and doing some workout. i start eating oats stuff, less sugar more water and take fish oil everyday.

i wish i can get 7.5 in 3 month and i hope can reach the final goal around 8 x 6 in next 3 or 6 month after the first 3 month gain

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks for sharing your experience !!
and you actually answer all the question :D

im keeping the routine as long as possible and add some new exercise like erect bend toward opposite curve
i will add some more reps in next 3 month, specially for jelq maybe from 100 to 250 reps or straight up to 500 hahaha
from now on im starting to take care of my eating habbit and doing some workout. i start eating oats stuff, less sugar more water and take fish oil everyday.

i wish i can get 7.5 in 3 month and i hope can reach the final goal around 8 x 6 in next 3 or 6 month after the first 3 month gain

Be very careful about doing different exercises and adding too much.
The erect bend is an advanced exercise and should only be done after at least 6 months of training.
And do not just double the amount, move up incrementally. 100-125...125-150, slowly over a few weeks.

When looking at all the guys who have successfully improved their erection I have noticed a few common things:
Patience - this is not something that is usually achieved quickly, take your time and be carefully
Consistency - guys who work slowly and steadily report good gains. It may seem boring, but the end result is worth it
Mindfulness - be there in the moment. We aim to avoid injury, and to do so one mus pay close attention at all times

ramagel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i have 45 degrees downward and slighty too the left, ill keep an eye on this thread

Last edited:

Ronald77

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Depends on the severity of the bend.. Some curves are normal but others if we do wrongly it worsens the bend..... Personal experience....

ramagel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
after do some research, i finally cut my rice consumption also cut food source consumption that contain high sugar and carbs on my diet list,

what i mean to cut is not to not eat at all, but to minimize them to the point where its about near zero percent,

i am change my diet to ketogenic diet, the carbohydrates and sugar from rice and noodles that i take for 20 years in my life i think its the really factor that slows my bend to cure

i finnally found that my case was caused by injury for a long time, im estimating need four to five years to fix mine, maybe needs more

Last edited: