Tell me how you guys noticed you were growing the first time

AccountingProfessional

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey,
How'd you guys first start noticing growth?
Was it not until you measured, or did your cock just seem bigger a little?
And also, after how long did you notice your first bit of growth?

I'm not sure about my BPEL, but when I go take a leak and grab my dick in the base it feels floppy and seems fatter. (This would be while it's flaccid).

ShutOut

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You will probably notice it first visually or physically.When I first got newbie or EQ gains it was more of a physical feeling of a heavier dick. Visually its hard for me to see even tho I'm almost and inch longer and thicker. Its more of a feel for me and sometimes the way it looks in my hand.

Ellford

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree with Shutout, but in addition I keep a log and the numbers don't lie. Wife also said anal was out as I was "huge".

My penis looks very veiny and thick after my jelqing sessions and really long after my hanging sessions.

I don't think I noticed growth with my beginner routine, but for me it was all about conditioning so I could look at some of the more advanced routines. I'd say it was 3 months for me to see anything...

AccountingProfessional

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I sorta feel bigger in my hand. But can't be sure.
Definitely my flaccid state looks bigger.

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Try a ruler.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
My initial growth was through extended edging and a byproduct of my mmo training .

As everyone said pe and mmo were impossible at the time it was a shock when my dick grew and I noticed it visually for awhile before I measured.

Ravenously

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I kept stepping on it.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey,
How'd you guys first start noticing growth?
Was it not until you measured, or did your cock just seem bigger a little?
And also, after how long did you notice your first bit of growth?

I'm not sure about my BPEL, but when I go take a leak and grab my dick in the base it feels floppy and seems fatter. (This would be while it's flaccid).

There was definitely a change in the feel. More spring, a generally healthier feel. The flaccid hang was more pronounced.
Also the feel of the erection changed. But without using a ruler, it is really hard to notice the gains...they come gradually. I really ws able to see the gains only once I stopped looking...

I'd like to suggest resetting your perspective. Don't just focus on the numbers on a ruler.
We spend our lives looking down at our own erections, it skews our perspective.
I never "saw" the changes until I stopped looking at it. I spent a good month without ever seeing my own erection. No mirrors, no looking down when erect. I did all PE by feel. I reversed my grip, used the opposite hand, etc. Just going by feel I realized I was getting bigger.

At the end when I did see myself, I was surprised by how big it looked. I still try to do that. Helps keep the perspective real.

mrplayer1984

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I did the JP90 routine for around a week (after which I switched to Big Al's coaching), and i gained in length and girth. Although length gains were EQ, girth was not. I noticed my unit more plump when flaccid, around the glan area. I measured to see i gained 0.1 inch in that 1 week alone. Also noticed the area where the shaft begins, around 1 cm above the shaft, my skin was noticeably darker, which wasnt there before starting my initial PE routine. It was darker due to increased blood flow i guess, due to jelqing....hence the girth gain.

Ravenously

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How do you measure .1 inches?

Is that like measuring 1/16 of a cm?

AccountingProfessional

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your experience resonates. This is exactly what I feel.
Don't like to measure all the time for the reasons you mentioned. But I am beginning to feel these qualities in my dick. Thanks for sharing

There was definitely a change in the feel. More spring, a generally healthier feel. The flaccid hang was more pronounced.
Also the feel of the erection changed. But without using a ruler, it is really hard to notice the gains...they come gradually. I really ws able to see the gains only once I stopped looking...

I'd like to suggest resetting your perspective. Don't just focus on the numbers on a ruler.
We spend our lives looking down at our own erections, it skews our perspective.
I never "saw" the changes until I stopped looking at it. I spent a good month without ever seeing my own erection. No mirrors, no looking down when erect. I did all PE by feel. I reversed my grip, used the opposite hand, etc. Just going by feel I realized I was getting bigger.

At the end when I did see myself, I was surprised by how big it looked. I still try to do that. Helps keep the perspective real.

mrplayer1984

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you notice in my signature i went from 4.6" to 4.7". My initial measurement was in January, before i started any kind of PE exercise. 1 week after my routine i felt a bit plumper than before, so on measurement i checked and it was 4.7. So ya there was a definite increase.
I dont measure constantly, only when i feel there is a visible difference.

Hakaishin

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I am already 6.9×5.2. Can i achieve 8×6 goal with just Jelqing and stretching or i have to use any device. Plz help

AccountingProfessional

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I just measured, i'm officially 6 inches BPEL after 4 weeks. My dick seriously looks wider, fatter. I'm sure there's girth gain, but when I measured I'm still 4inches.
Flaccid dick feels heavier in the hand too.

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Originally I measured 6.8" BPEL, and I remember checking a few times, as I wanted to see if I could make it to 7", but I would have had to completely cheat to do so. Did PE for around a month, and when measuring again I hit or just broke 7" on the first try. Measured a few times to make sure I wasn't doing it wrong, but it was the same every time. That was the point I knew PE works.

As for flaccid, it was mainly when it started getting in the way more often, as well as not sticking to my balls as much if I was sweaty (as it was hanging significantly below them).

TheAce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For me I noticed the flaccid hang was visibly longer (before I was a BIG time Grower Probably 3"x3" soft). Then I realized I hit 7" on a ruler and I could NEVER get there soft stretched or hard. One time after drinking too much wine I tried and the ruler I was using broke the skin and I drew a bit of blood I was trying so hard. Still under 7."

Now I can stretch flaccid to almost 8.5" and hard to almost 8" - plus it's now veiny and hangs 5.5" long and 5" thick when flaccid.

LONG LIVE PE!!

Bobikar

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
When you think you have some gains visually get ruler and take your measurements.
I suggest you to take measurements one monthly.